Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,114 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

IS THERE an MHL to HDMI Cable for Samsung Note 2 that actually CHARGES the phone????

Tip us?

ganggreen777
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Default IS THERE an MHL to HDMI Cable for Samsung Note 2 that actually CHARGES the phone????

I have an MHL to HDMI Cable (from cable matters)....it said it would charge my note 2 ...but it clearly DOES NOT.....
so
My question is ....is there one that WILL charge my note 2 while using the adapter. I can't find one...and some I have come across manufacturer says it won't charge...that's why I'm asking you fine people. ...THANKS

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jlmancuso
Old
Thanks Meter 4,923

DONATE TO ME
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smart-Dock-M...item3f282bb1c3

I have this and it will charge your phone while using hdmi out, with mouse and keyboard, and an external usb hdd connected. While it is not a cable like you were asking about it will do what you want and you can look around and find many different prices from $25-$75.

Jlmancuso

HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet

ganggreen777
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smart-Dock-M...item3f282bb1c3

I have this and it will charge your phone while using hdmi out, with mouse and keyboard, and an external usb hdd connected. While it is not a cable like you were asking about it will do what you want and you can look around and find many different prices from $25-$75.
I actually have that....and for me....the HDMI is speculate at best....I will try it again (I use it for night docking purposes)
I was actually looking for MHL to HDMI Cable

jlnortell
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganggreen777 View Post
I actually have that....and for me....the HDMI is speculate at best....I will try it again (I use it for night docking purposes)
I was actually looking for MHL to HDMI Cable

I do not believe so. Every (just) cable that I have tried so far has not worked so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to jlnortell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]