[Q] sms test

Search This thread

heliguide62

Sep 13, 2012
Park City UTAH
The other day i stumbled upon an htc app that would send a test sms msg somewhere on my m8, but i cant seem to find it again.Anyone used this before and could remind me where it is? tried using search and google to no avail.. thanks!

scott_0

Jun 21, 2012
may I ask what the purpose of the app is?

sent from HTC M8 using tapatalk

heliguide62

Sep 13, 2012
Park City UTAH
It sends a test sms msg to your device to ensure everything is working properly. For example , say you were using a third party sms app , like handcent or something, you could see that it was configured correctly, without having to wait for someone to send you a text.... i used it once , and its kind of handy, I thought it was in the htc guide>support>troubleshooting, .. but its not.

Reactions: scott_0

HermanV0929

Oct 15, 2012
The sprint zone app has it. You could also just sent yourself a sms to test it

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app

iandmacdonald

Jun 10, 2010
Well, the Sprint app sends u a text message to test date in the diagnostic section . . .

Sent from my 831C using xda app-developers app

HermanV0929

Oct 15, 2012
Oh ok. Didn't know that, never used it. Just saw it there

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It sends a test sms msg to your device to ensure everything is working properly. For example , say you were using a third party sms app , like handcent or something, you could see that it was configured correctly, without having to wait for someone to send you a text.... i used it once , and its kind of handy, I thought it was in the htc guide>support>troubleshooting, .. but its not.