Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,534 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG L3 [e400] Discussion and help

Tip us?

itisthis
Old
(Last edited by ApriliaM3; 3rd June 2014 at 04:04 AM.)
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxxxx View Post
Since @fergy is very busy, he cannot make the right build for you, we (pure team) decided to give you the first cm11 build, just to let you know that we're not a fake stuffs.

What's working
->Touch
-> Keys (switched layout)
-> USB
-> Read SDcards

The first boot takes about 30 > 45 mins, do not worry. The phone will lag like hell, we decided to give you the first build for some reasons we cannot explain you

if you get error 7, remove get-prop lines on updater-script, it can be flashed even on cwm 5.

Enjoy, remember that's a q&a, help and general discussion for L3. Who will make flames will be reported to moderators.

Kernel and build credits goes to our main dev, @fergy
Wow look guys, the master of GPL licenses and copyright patents - legendary cyanoid himself hath violated his well known code of conduct, for the fulfilment of which he sleeps and wakes daily!

He shared a devs incomplete work without his permission.

Oh sorry sire i forgot you mentioned him in credits, which is very kind of You.

But i think i saw your ghost the other day in ryanogenmod thread teaching to the world how severe a GPL violation it is, not to take permission and give just credits.

Argh,,,, must've been someone else's ghost, my mistake :/

Oh and i heard the pure4 team let you free so that you can post your own daily builds without them getting in way,,,,, true?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to itisthis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sooorajjj
Old
Thanks Meter 275

DONATE TO ME
hi guys iam here to just say that we have removed a member from our team #pure4 - @linuxxxx for his misconduct and behavior
he just released our initial cm11 build without the permission of the main DEV @fergy

Quote:
4- DO NOT ASK FOR OTHER BUILDS / ETA TOO
@linuxxxx because you don't have any newer builds to share
you are just a wanna be dev
we knew it from the beginning this was you http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=42533521
xda don't accept your trolls lol you must grow up
and ya guys this is initial build and takes 20-30 mins to boot very lagging and mostly nothing works in it

so if u guys wanna see how new build is ill try to put up a video of cm11 probably next week
and about news last weeks there weren't any new builds to test from fergy cuz he was busy with his job

4th dev preview from fergy is planned on Thursday this week

so.............. ill come up with video next week
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sooorajjj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hecaex
Old
Thanks Meter 170
As @sooorajjj told
The Pure4Team kicked @linuxxxx out of the team!
@linuxxxx is the man who tells that the XDA rules HAVE TO be followed (infact which is 100% right) but he even dont follow them correctly!
He just mentioned @fergy in that post but he didnt asked for his permission!
Infact its @fergy 's work!
And he HAVE TO be asked for permission before you going to do something with HIS work!

Ok now some words to cm11! As @sooorajjj told what will happen in some days. I can tell you guys our dev is working hard on cm11 but his lack of time and his job needs some more attention than cm11. Yes, the development isnt that fast as it may have to be, but the fact that someone cares about our tiny l3 is a very good thing!
As our actual Roms arent stable we try to give our best!

Gesendet von meinem LG-E400 mit Tapatalk
Just HIT the THANKS button if I helped you!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hecaex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TravaPL
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Nice to hear that it's still going forward.
BTW this build posted a page ago is not even booting on my phone.

Wysłane z mojego LG-E400 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
Haters gonna hate

fergy
Old
(Last edited by fergy; 2nd June 2014 at 10:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 98
Infact... I don't understand why people for xxxx time taking my stuff to present Themselves as big something? That someone who took my kernel and image can do a **** as it will NOT work... That someone cannot know what was going on as it is too smart for few things...
Why for God is that used for?
If someone can do KK from zero to working version why it not do but taking My work?
Reason why I was not release anything is simple, I don't need any presentations and fake ****s to prove myself for something. Have few jobs and don't have a spare time to play 0/24 with this.
For me, to build this **** is for about three days to got it booting, same as for any other device as that is my job after all.
To put out image what is half worked, for me is not any deal or job.
Half working stuff is for dev team, not for users.
Btw, @linuxxxx first boot time of my image is for about 3 minutes as You are missed lots of things... Lots of improvements and lots of working hardware. Instead that you was demonstrative leave team, better way was that you ask me directly if you need dev preview...but that is your problem, not My.
That's all from me for this and any E0 dev/help or whatever group on xda or anywhere else as I am not willing to fight or listen stupidity from members... Any of.
iDroid kernel developer
Pure4 Team founder and developer
CWM 6.x LGE-400 L3 Touch Recovery Dev
Pure4 (twrp/cwm) LGE-400 L3 Touch Recovery Dev
Actual devices:
  • Nokia Lumia 1020 dual boot
  • Nokia Lumia 520 custom
  • LG G2 custom
  • HDC i9500 (S4) custom
  • HDC i9300 (S3) custom
  • LG E0 (E400) KitKat custom /w TWRP P4 tuned
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fergy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

babbo96
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergy View Post
better way was that you ask me directly if you need dev preview...
the fact is that the team always asked you for some builds or even a dev preview, but you always found an excuse to not give it (excuse my bad english if i made mistakes xD)
that's why i left the team, to avoid stupid fight or things like that
by a side i'm with you, but by another i'm with @linuxxxx

Current phone
  1. LG Optimus L3 E400
Future phone
  1. OnePlus One

blackfireball
Old
Thanks Meter 2

okey then you remind me of some epic words in rayogenmod thread,,,dont wanna be a jerk but,,,are u using your brain doing this? tell you what,,,if i were you dude, i would pm the moderator and ask them to banned myself,,seriously,,you do that,,then ill be proud...
giving respect by asking a permission,,,like u said,,u want people to respect you for what you do ,then u dont give any respect to @fergy as the main dev,,,hell i guess u need to put a new brain cells inside your head,,i mean it,,and the funny thing about it, holy you post the very first build,,,,just wait for the teaser build man,,, good night and have a nice dream kiddo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackfireball For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eyesore123
Old
Thanks Meter 41
it would be best for the pure team to kick that wanna be dev linuxxxx with a ****ty behavior..NICE JOB TEAM!
================================================== ==================
================================================== ==================
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eyesore123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ApriliaM3
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 13605
Thread closed until further notice...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ApriliaM3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe