MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Slimmest Note 2014 Case?

17th May 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi all,

Just curious to see if anybody can point me to a good quality, ultra-slim case for my new 2014 (my second one, using it mainly for play while the other is for work). I've tried the usual MoKo, iPoetic, etc. cases and while they're great and cheap, I'm looking for something even thinner that's form fitting. I've done countless searches but all I can find are essentially the rebranded types of cases that I mentioned above. Is there anything like this out there? Thanks!
17th May 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
I'm not sure how thin you're going for, but the Poetic Slimline adds almost nothing, fits perfectly, and it's been great for travel use.
19th May 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #3  
California
Thanks Meter: 21

191 posts
More
I did a little review on a slim case that adds no measurable size over in the cases thread. I still use both of these - the slim case on all of the time and the sleeve for storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Note10.1Dude

OK, I'm back with a couple of cases I have picked up.

First, the BuiltNY Neoprene Sleeve for iPads. Once I got it, I figured it was designed for an iPAD2 with a case on it. It is a bit big, but not huge. It has a foam insert for packing, and if you leave it in, it fits the Note 10.1 well.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also just got a slim case shipped from Hong Kong. It is very thin and does improve the grip of the Note. I'm not a fan of the back and sides of the Note, and this is an improvement without adding much size. It covers the buttons, but they are easily pushed through the case. It is very thin, so protection is pretty minimal, but it covers the corners. Quality isn't perfect, but it isn't bad.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Photos attached...

21st May 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 17

73 posts
Why dont u use the original samsung case? A little expensive yeah.....but its great quality and very slim
24th May 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #5  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 18

284 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedmoataz

Why dont u use the original samsung case? A little expensive yeah.....but its great quality and very slim

I agree!
29th May 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 297

844 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedmoataz

This. It's super slim and feels nice.
3rd June 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 11

56 posts
More
Incipio has a nice shell style case, but its kind of pricey for just having a thin piece of plastic on the back of your tab. I still love mine though. The grey rubberized finish looks great on the white tablet and hides that ugly, flimsy back cover

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread