Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

KitKat flashlight toggle

OP DevilDog512

2nd June 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 525

469 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidwarrior

Is this for the sprint version? If it is can we get it working with the lastest nc5 update?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It worked on the sprint version. Haven't tried it on nc5. Make a backup and try it. You can always revert back to your backup if it doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
2nd June 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 59

279 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog512

It worked on the sprint version. Haven't tried it on nc5. Make a backup and try it. You can always revert back to your backup if it doesn't work.

I flashed it, works but it did make a couple of changes that are not for sprint. Like the updates, profile, prl , etc is not there anymore and no where to be found. 4g icon is completely different. Not sure if a moderator knows hows to make it completely compatible for the sprint variant.

Last edited by Androidwarrior; 2nd June 2014 at 11:45 PM.
2nd June 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 525

469 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidwarrior

I flashed it, works but it did make a couple of changes that are not for sprint. Like the updates, profile, prl , etc is not there anymore and no where to be found. 4g icon is completely different. Not sure if a moderator knows hows to make it completely compatible for the sprint variant.

If I can recall correctly this is because it uses a different systemui. You can look around and try to find different method. There are others but this was the only easy flashable way I found. It's been a few months so no telling what is out now. Most of the sprint roms include the flashlight toggle anyway.

3rd June 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #14  

279 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog512

If I can recall correctly this is because it uses a different systemui. You can look around and try to find different method. There are others but this was the only easy flashable way I found. It's been a few months so no telling what is out now. Most of the sprint roms include the flashlight toggle anyway.

I looked everywhere and can't seem to find it for nc5 on sprint. If i had the knowledge i would definitely do it but I'm such a noob.

Last edited by Androidwarrior; 3rd June 2014 at 02:25 AM.
3rd June 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #15  

279 posts
Does anyone have the knowledge and know how to update these files for the lastest nc5 update? Thanks ahead.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread