Confused about video playback - Tab 3 10.1

OP zambeezi

2nd June 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

88 posts
Hi.

I've recently got the Tab 3 and love it. Only problem at the moment is MP4 playback. I have MP4 files that plays on my PC (VLC) and plays on my S4 (VLC) but it does not play on my Tab (also VLC)... I've tried about 8 movie players and all have the same problem. All my other MP4 files work on all my devices.

Out of ideas.
2nd June 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

4 posts
I have been using mobo player by mobo team for a long time. So far I think I've run into one file extention that did not play right away, and all I had to do is add the extention type to the player through it's options and viola it played. I even play my audiobooks through it as it saves position on exit and allows screen off while continuing to play. Good luck.
2nd June 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

88 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEVAREX

I have been using mobo player by mobo team for a long time. So far I think I've run into one file extention that did not play right away, and all I had to do is add the extention type to the player through it's options and viola it played. I even play my audiobooks through it as it saves position on exit and allows screen off while continuing to play. Good luck.

I'll give that a quick go, thanks.

Nope - still not playing those files
Last edited by zambeezi; 2nd June 2014 at 11:53 PM.
3rd June 2014, 06:47 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

88 posts
Thumbs up
Solved!

It's my sd card that corrupts the files... Just transfered the same files to the internal storage and it plays just fine. Weird that only some files gets corrupted
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread