Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 40,887 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Old Sense Calendar To Newer Sense (Looking for developer)

Tip us?

Janaboy82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Old Sense Calendar To Newer Sense (Looking for developer)

Hi!

I'm looking for big help!
Since couple of years i used an HTC Desire Z (with android 2.3) and the built-in Sense Calendar! I very liked it. This is a simple calendar and much more usable then the new Sense's calendar!
Is there any possibilty to use this old calander app under the original 4.1 rom with HTC Desire X?
This is very important for me and i'm not a developer
I checked every calendar apps in google play, but the most is too complicated!
I hope somebody can help me!

Thanks!
Regards

dansou901
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janaboy82 View Post
Hi!

I'm looking for big help!
Since couple of years i used an HTC Desire Z (with android 2.3) and the built-in Sense Calendar! I very liked it. This is a simple calendar and much more usable then the new Sense's calendar!
Is there any possibilty to use this old calander app under the original 4.1 rom with HTC Desire X?
This is very important for me and i'm not a developer
I checked every calendar apps in google play, but the most is too complicated!
I hope somebody can help me!

Thanks!
Regards
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but because of missing framework for gb Sense on DX we won't be able to get this working (unless it works right out of the box by just installing the respective apk). I for myself use acalendar, in my eyes better than the Sense calendar. Hope this helps.
Current device: Oneplus One 64 GB Sandstone Black
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, I'll help you as much as I can.

Janaboy82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansou901 View Post
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but because of missing framework for gb Sense on DX we won't be able to get this working (unless it works right out of the box by just installing the respective apk). I for myself use acalendar, in my eyes better than the Sense calendar. Hope this helps.
Thank you for your reply! I tried the acalendar too, and the same! And there is no way to decompile the jar and make it to universal? Sorry if i write a stupid thing!
Before one guy said me, that maybe if modify the framework will work! But after he dont have time to help me with this
I simple replaced the calendar apk but its crashed of course

Thanks!

dansou901
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janaboy82 View Post
Thank you for your reply! I tried the acalendar too, and the same! And there is no way to decompile the jar and make it to universal? Sorry if i write a stupid thing!
Before one guy said me, that maybe if modify the framework will work! But after he dont have time to help me with this
I simple replaced the calendar apk but its crashed of course

Thanks!
Then I guess you have bad luck and at least I can't help you. Sorry.
Current device: Oneplus One 64 GB Sandstone Black
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, I'll help you as much as I can.