Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,600 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Master Screen Protector Thread

Tip us?

Chima2
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triflot View Post
Great choice - I think you'll be pleased with it!

There are some experiences with it and other protectors posted in these threads: (...)

I haven't changed my mind, and also got a Muvit Bimat case, which has been a perfect combination. It still looks new.
Thanks, I hadn't seen those. Good to know people have great things to say about it, and hopefully I'm not getting a knockoff :P

Nice case! I got myself a slim-fit wallet case for the XZU, and now that I'm getting the Glass-M I just have to study the method of removing the ASF. I saw a video on youtube where a guy used a scalpel to remove the asf on his Z1, who owns a scalpel?!
Anxious/proud new owner of a Xperia Z Ultra!
Previous phones: iPhone 3, HTC Touch Pro 2, Nokia e72, Galaxy Note I & II, Galaxy sII,
Headsets: Shure SRH-840, Marshall Major, Harman Kardon SoHo,

Triflot
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chima2 View Post
Thanks, I hadn't seen those. Good to know people have great things to say about it, and hopefully I'm not getting a knockoff :P

Nice case! I got myself a slim-fit wallet case for the XZU, and now that I'm getting the Glass-M I just have to study the method of removing the ASF. I saw a video on youtube where a guy used a scalpel to remove the asf on his Z1, who owns a scalpel?!
See this post and this thread.

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Triflot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chima2
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triflot View Post
See this post and this thread.

Good luck!
Thanks, Triflot. After reading those, I find myself having second thoughts about removing the ASF :P Will think some more about it!
Anxious/proud new owner of a Xperia Z Ultra!
Previous phones: iPhone 3, HTC Touch Pro 2, Nokia e72, Galaxy Note I & II, Galaxy sII,
Headsets: Shure SRH-840, Marshall Major, Harman Kardon SoHo,
Tags
asf, screen protector, tempered glass