Master Screen Protector Thread

3rd June 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #21  
Flag Stein's Gate
Thanks Meter: 17

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triflot

Great choice - I think you'll be pleased with it!

There are some experiences with it and other protectors posted in these threads: (...)

I haven't changed my mind, and also got a Muvit Bimat case, which has been a perfect combination. It still looks new.

Thanks, I hadn't seen those. Good to know people have great things to say about it, and hopefully I'm not getting a knockoff :P

Nice case! I got myself a slim-fit wallet case for the XZU, and now that I'm getting the Glass-M I just have to study the method of removing the ASF. I saw a video on youtube where a guy used a scalpel to remove the asf on his Z1, who owns a scalpel?!
3rd June 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 103

165 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chima2

Thanks, I hadn't seen those. Good to know people have great things to say about it, and hopefully I'm not getting a knockoff :P

Nice case! I got myself a slim-fit wallet case for the XZU, and now that I'm getting the Glass-M I just have to study the method of removing the ASF. I saw a video on youtube where a guy used a scalpel to remove the asf on his Z1, who owns a scalpel?!

See this post and this thread.

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Triflot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #23  
Flag Stein's Gate
Thanks Meter: 17

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triflot

See this post and this thread.

Good luck!

Thanks, Triflot. After reading those, I find myself having second thoughts about removing the ASF :P Will think some more about it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asf, screen protector, tempered glass
Previous Thread Next Thread