Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,502 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

n900t TWRP installed, now no recovery and bootloop

Tip us?

dirtyjerzz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down n900t TWRP installed, now no recovery and bootloop

so i bought this N3 about a month ago, so it was on 4.4.2 from the factory. first thing i did was root it to get rid of the bloat. fast forward to now. nova launcher is getting boring and i want to try a new rom. first thing i did was try to install twrp. im using the latest file from twrp and odin 3.09, and everything went fine. tried to boot into recovery and it boot looped with the "seandroid enforcing" loading screen. even pulling the battery did nothing. i had to put it in download mode and cancel out for it to boot back up normally. now my problem is i have NO recovery and thats not sitting well with me. i also do not want philz recovery, so im not gonna even bother to try flashing that until i have no choice.
Phone: Tmo Note3 Rom: stock Kernal: stock
Phone: Tmo GS4 Rom: Wicked v10 Kernal: Ktoonz OC'd to 2.1ghz

mohd.itcs
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyjerzz View Post
so i bought this N3 about a month ago, so it was on 4.4.2 from the factory. first thing i did was root it to get rid of the bloat. fast forward to now. nova launcher is getting boring and i want to try a new rom. first thing i did was try to install twrp. im using the latest file from twrp and odin 3.09, and everything went fine. tried to boot into recovery and it boot looped with the "seandroid enforcing" loading screen. even pulling the battery did nothing. i had to put it in download mode and cancel out for it to boot back up normally. now my problem is i have NO recovery and thats not sitting well with me. i also do not want philz recovery, so im not gonna even bother to try flashing that until i have no choice.
i'm facing same issue here
i can't enter download or recovery mode

verny94
Old
Thanks Meter 62
dirtyjerzz: Flash a stock ROM via Odin after that -> flash CWM -> Philz -> TWRP

mohd.itcs: Buy or make a USB JIG
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Omega ROM (4.3) v58; Boeffla kernel 5.2; TWRP recovery; Nova launcher Prime; S5 theme; Xposed
Hit a thanks button, when I helped you