Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,401 Members 38,462 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cant flash any rom

Tip us?

skeevydude
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2855
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13 View Post
Glad you got it to work. There are other great ROMs out there to use while we wait for the official KK ROM, if it ever comes.
The kernel source for the RAZR M KK OTA has been released and the dev team, dhacker in particular, have been merging it with the moto-msm8960-dt kernel. Us, as in Atrix HD users, will likely have custom KitKat with a 3.4 kernel before official KitKat with a 3.4 kernel. Huzzah.
If I managed to help you, click Thanks.
Please post help questions in your respected devices Q&A forum. That's we have them.
If you need my help, add an @skeevydude to your post or quote me. I'll see it.
Thank You & Have a Nice Day.
Help Me Help You. Sign up for 15gb of free storage at Copy.com using this referral -- I get 5 more GB and you get 5 more GB. We both win.
Atrix HD Off Topic Thread
"Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people." -- Mr. Garrison
The Following User Says Thank You to skeevydude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

audit13
Old
Thanks Meter 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeevydude View Post
The kernel source for the RAZR M KK OTA has been released and the dev team, dhacker in particular, have been merging it with the moto-msm8960-dt kernel. Us, as in Atrix HD users, will likely have custom KitKat with a 3.4 kernel before official KitKat with a 3.4 kernel. Huzzah.
Sweet I just got a locked AHD from a co-worker for a great price.
The Following User Says Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dgross1123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13 View Post
Glad you got it to work. There are other great ROMs out there to use while we wait for the official KK ROM, if it ever comes.
in ur guys opion whts best rom kernel combo , as far as speed with balance battery with light customization

audit13
Old
Thanks Meter 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgross1123 View Post
in ur guys opion whts best rom kernel combo , as far as speed with balance battery with light customization
I like Validus 5.1. It's best to try different combinations to find the best for your needs.
The Following User Says Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]