FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

cant flash any rom

156 posts
Thanks Meter: 41
 
By dgross1123, Senior Member on 14th May 2014, 02:40 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st June 2014, 11:33 PM |#21  
skeevydude's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hot Springs
Thanks Meter: 2,928
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

Glad you got it to work. There are other great ROMs out there to use while we wait for the official KK ROM, if it ever comes.

The kernel source for the RAZR M KK OTA has been released and the dev team, dhacker in particular, have been merging it with the moto-msm8960-dt kernel. Us, as in Atrix HD users, will likely have custom KitKat with a 3.4 kernel before official KitKat with a 3.4 kernel. Huzzah.
The Following User Says Thank You to skeevydude For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
1st June 2014, 11:35 PM |#22  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2,101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeevydude

The kernel source for the RAZR M KK OTA has been released and the dev team, dhacker in particular, have been merging it with the moto-msm8960-dt kernel. Us, as in Atrix HD users, will likely have custom KitKat with a 3.4 kernel before official KitKat with a 3.4 kernel. Huzzah.

Sweet I just got a locked AHD from a co-worker for a great price.
The Following User Says Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 01:19 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
dayton
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

Glad you got it to work. There are other great ROMs out there to use while we wait for the official KK ROM, if it ever comes.

in ur guys opion whts best rom kernel combo , as far as speed with balance battery with light customization
3rd June 2014, 11:39 AM |#24  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2,101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgross1123

in ur guys opion whts best rom kernel combo , as far as speed with balance battery with light customization

I like Validus 5.1. It's best to try different combinations to find the best for your needs.
The Following User Says Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes