[Q&A] Hyperion 9 Support Thread

Search This thread

crazysuraj

May 21, 2013
Somewhere in India
no these solution not gonna work........because after flashing hyperion9 it goes slow.....

This is not happend with me till now..

make download and wait for few minutes,
It will be automatically download or try to reboot your phone as stated in above link

Edit: or try third party apps which are alternatives to google play store e.g.Mobogenie

Last edited:
Reactions: mkshakya

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
@op I Added Full Rtl support !! I can make patch

But i want disable fullscreen lock:)
yjyjasu8.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

That is hardest part which i finally managed to get it to work

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Waiting premision to share my patch

mkshakya

May 25, 2014
Honor 8X
Xiaomi Poco X2
This is not happend with me till now..

make download and wait for few minutes,
It will be automatically download or try to reboot your phone as stated in above link

Edit: or try third party apps which are alternatives to google play store e.g.Mobogenie

tried 1Mobile market and its working fine then why not play store is working???? what's the problem with play store?

Yahia700

Mar 6, 2013
Rabat
New Idea for Better Hyperion look

hello there maybe for a better looking hypeion rom , how about editing icons , like those of settings , just the "icons" and maybe the notification bar too "that clock color and the notifivation/toggles background look
anyway check thos red circle are what in need to be edit or look like , hope you understand what i mean

Attachments

• SC20140602-111500.png
    SC20140602-111500.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 99
  • SC20140602-111506.png
    SC20140602-111506.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 100
  • attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 94
  • unname2d.jpg
    unname2d.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 85

GalKill

Oct 12, 2013
Reim Empire :P
Sir ,I've using the hyperion final rev, but there's a new update, must I flash tge whole rom or just flash the 30mb package? Thx in advance

Reactions: IdaLim

Crego

Feb 14, 2014
Like the update but preferred the blue text in about phone etc anyone know how to change it.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Free mobile app

Souroking

May 4, 2012
Kolkata
The 30mb package?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Yup

Sent from my Xperia Mini using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Like the update but preferred the blue text in about phone etc anyone know how to change it.

No such thing here

Sent from my Xperia Mini using Tapatalk

Reactions: GalKill

antibiotic1

Jun 19, 2013
I have a question

I have H9 and adrenaline engine with savie #1 kernel. When i turn on my phone it shows media scanning two times in a row and then everything is okey. Is this normal or not?

rmhoh

Aug 6, 2012
Olongapo City
Hello, i have a problem on my sgy.. when i receive messages it keeps sending me a quadruple texts. i dont know if the problem is in my IMEI, SIGNAL, SIM CARD, or ROM. I still figuring this out. Please help me. I follow every single steps. Thanks in advance

Vohukain

Apr 3, 2014
Landscape

How can I rotate my home screen to landscape like on Hyperion 8? Is it possible without changing launcher?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    standard_1600_1200_by_carldeancatabay-d7gjtmj.png

POST ALL YOU QUESTIONS/SUGGESTIONS REGARDING HYPERION 9 HERE. DO NOT SPAM THE DEVELOPMENT THREAD. IT IS INTENDED FOR BUG TRACKING AND DEVELOPMENT ONLY
    I flashed the rom and it works really well...

However, so far, I only have 2 apps (FB messenger and Cleanmaster) ; and I checked that I only have 5mb left. There's another app called "Google Play Services" that ate 60mb (20mb of data that I clear again and again but it goes back).

I can no longer receive any sms messages due to out of space...

Yes, that's unfortunately very predictable side effect of using this ROM as well as any other deodexed ROMs.
    Stock ROM are odexed, means that the system apps don't need to be paired with a davilk-cache that eats up space in the /data internal storage partition.
    Deodexed ROM, on the contrary needs space to store the davilk-cache for the sytem apps, and that turns to be a issue on devices with very limited internal storage like the Galaxy Y.
    To make things worse the latest updates of Google Play Service and Google Play store have much bigger footprint than the earlier versions and so they "eat" more internal storage space.

As lack of internal storage free space is a common issue for Galaxy Y holders, there have been developed many different solutions that aren't related to this ROM only and that are mainly based on making use of SDcard storage to free up internal storage space.
    I personally make use of Link2SD app... but the free version doesn't give the option to "move" (symlink) the apps data&cache folder in internal storage so it might not be very effective; I personally solved doing the symlinks manually but it required some knowledge.

Anyway, if I was you, just as a start, I would free up some space by uninstalling the Google Play Service and Google Play Store updates and preventing them to automatically update again using these simple tricks.
    [TRICK] How to avoid Google Play Service update
    [TRICK] How to stop Google Play Store self update - easy!"

As a side note Google Play Service huge size is because it's used by Google to provide compatible API for apps designed to run on latest Android OS versions, so that those apps can run on old OS like Gingerbread.
    A complete uninstallation of Google Play Service is usually unharmful for system apps that are designed already to run on Gingerbread so they don't need compatibility support.
    Some users uninstall Google Play Service from system, then they install it at a later time as a normal "user app", and they move it on the SDcard.

In any case, to solve the "low memory" issue your system has to be "rooted".
    i just flashed the 30mb update. but nothing happened help pls :crying:

Are you already mount system?
    how to get back statusbat in lockscreen ?

But the stock hyperion lockscreen is automatically hide the statusbar