Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Z2 Chrome Magnify Small Links Feature Disable?

OP phscyiipfer

31st May 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi guys,

Previously, when i am using my Z2 (.55), I noticied that when there is a small link in a Web page Im trying to open,Google Chrome shows a small window, kinda magnifying glass that shows an enlarge preview of the link. It makes it easier to click on those small links in the page.
After I upgraded to .402, i can't seem to make it appear again. Does anyone noticed this. Is it the new firmware or related to a Chrome update. I am also thinking maybe it can be that with the new firmware Z2 screen has better prediction on where we intend to click. Thanks in advance!
1st June 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,446

3,311 posts
Donate to Me
More
I think they could have removed the feature, i reverted to 55 (from 402 because im returning device) and have updsted chrome since and it seems its no longer a feature

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Envious_Data For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Data

I think they could have removed the feature, i reverted to 55 (from 402 because im returning device) and have updsted chrome since and it seems its no longer a feature

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks! As i read other people's opinion about this feature, many users thought it was annoying..but for me is a little bit helpful when I'm to lazy to pinch to zoom..
3rd June 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #4  
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 3

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phscyiipfer

Thanks! As i read other people's opinion about this feature, many users thought it was annoying..but for me is a little bit helpful when I'm to lazy to pinch to zoom..

+1 i miss it too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread