No registration required
Thread Closed

help my droid can't re install apps

OP johnny phantom

3rd June 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Good day peeps.About a week ago,i was tweaking myphone(tecno m5).I recall that Iaccidentally deleted two system apps(clock and one other one),and. I alsoinstalled a fonts app.the phone is still onstock rom 4.2.2.but it doesn't install appsand games agAin.I have tried bothsideloading and the playstore.so Idecided to format my phone but theproblem persIsted when I go to the Appmanager the internal storage partappeArs as a grey box wiTh nothingshowing while the pre installed. Appsshow 0.00b under each App.the device was rooted And I. Was using exposed framework.please help I. Can't install anYthinG even live wallpapers.
P.s the app manAger's internal storage and sd card are blank with the box showing a grEy Colour with no data
Last edited by E.Cadro; 4th June 2014 at 03:37 AM.
3rd June 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,677

12,440 posts
More
Hi there!

I'm afraid there seems to be no info or threads on XDA about your device. So unfortunately I have nothing too helpful to point you too.

This would be the best section to ask about your issue and device...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/help

I can only say if it were me, I'd return my device to its stock firmware. That should fix it. Unfortunately XDA has no info about that tho. You may have to try Google.

Good luck! 👍
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread