Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,517 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touchscreen Is Not working Ater Replacing LCD Flex Cable Connector

Tip us?

Supreme_One
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Touchscreen Is Not working Ater Replacing LCD Flex Cable Connector

My touchscreen is not working anymore after replacing the connector of the lcd cable -> http://www.casestores.com/images/v/2...6/CC11CD63.jpg . I recently changed also the mainbord flex cable -> http://www.consoleplug.com/Products/...20Cable-A2.gif

It is impossible for me to flash it because my recovery requires the touchscreen.

What can I do ?

CaptainTiiti
Old
Thanks Meter 2
You Can Flash Clockworkmod recovery via Fastboot .
It requires no Touch But isnt the best in my opinion But should work.

Supreme_One
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTiiti View Post
You Can Flash Clockworkmod recovery via Fastboot .
It requires no Touch But isnt the best in my opinion But should work.
So you think its a software related problem. The LCD flex cable 23 pins connector which is soldered newly should have no impact on the touch screen, the only function of it is making the lcd work am İ right? İ tried 2 different touch screens without succes. The volume buttons which the connector is on the mainbord I replaced like I said above are working. I want to understand why it is a software related problemen then.

CaptainTiiti
Old
(Last edited by CaptainTiiti; 18th May 2014 at 02:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_One View Post
So you think its a software related problem. The LCD flex cable 23 pins connector which is soldered newly should have no impact on the touch screen, the only function of it is making the lcd work am İ right? İ tried 2 different touch screens without succes. The volume buttons which the connector is on the mainbord I replaced like I said above are working. I want to understand why it is a software related problemen then.
No you asked if you cant install any ROM... I said yes you can. If that helps you to get your Touch working is Not guaranteed.
I just wanna help. Between i dont think its Software related But who knows ?
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainTiiti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Supreme_One
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTiiti View Post
No you asked if you cant install any ROM... I said yes you can. If that helps you to get your Touch working is Not guaranteed.
I just wanna help. Between i dont think its Software related But who knows ?
I hope so. I will try it out tuesday. Thanks for the information. If someone else had this problem too, your welcome to give me some support.

Supreme_One
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Anyone with an other solution ?

Supreme_One
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
I've flashed CWM but no avail. I don't get it why should my touch screen not work after replacing the lcd flex cable. It has nothing to with that.