Thanks Meter 48
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Vito Chietino
[Q] Porting B2G on S2 Plus
I would like to download repos of firefox os and try to "make" a build for s2 plus devices but i can't download repos by following this.
-i fork the b2g to my github's account and edit config.sh to add s2vep.
-same think for b2g-manifest to add s2vep.xml using cm11 as revision.
-after cloning these ones i use ./config.sh s2vep to download repos but it's faild by something like this:
root@Linux-Satellite-Pro-L300:~/firefox/B2G# ./config.sh s2vep
remote: Reusing existing pack: 1351, done.
remote: Counting objects: 11, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (11/11), done.
remote: Total 1362 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0)
Receiving objects: 100% (1362/1362), 409.11 KiB | 167.00 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (775/775), done.
* [new branch] master -> origin/master
* [new branch] v1-train -> origin/v1-train
* [new branch] v1.0.0 -> origin/v1.0.0
* [new branch] v1.0.1 -> origin/v1.0.1
* [new branch] v1.1.0hd -> origin/v1.1.0hd
* [new branch] v1.2 -> origin/v1.2
* [new branch] v1.2f -> origin/v1.2f
* [new branch] v1.3 -> origin/v1.3
* [new branch] v1.3t -> origin/v1.3t
* [new branch] v1.4 -> origin/v1.4
* [new tag] B2G_1_0_1_20130213094222 -> B2G_1_0_1_20130213094222
* [new tag] B2G_1_1_0_hd_20130530182315 -> B2G_1_1_0_hd_20130530182315
* [new tag] B2G_1_1_0_hd_20130530182315_BASE -> B2G_1_1_0_hd_20130530182315_BASE
* [new tag] closing-nightly -> closing-nightly
fatal: manifest 's2vep.xml' not available
fatal: manifest s2vep.xml not found
Repo sync failed
where is the problems? thanks for any helpful answer.