Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,180 Members 40,170 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung galaxy tab sgh t849 can't connect in download mode.

Tip us?

lordhavmercy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyana View Post
Are you using the original cable?
Heard of some issue with non original, but I have a non original that works for me.

Also,
- factory reset, then boot to download mode, start Odin on PC, then lastly, connect the tab
- or may worth going to Device Manager, uninstall the driver, and delete the device (not sure if that is doable, not in front of a Microsoft OS), then click the scan for changes again to let it detect.
I wonder if i can use adb to install cwm or twrp recovery......or if I can flash without being in download mode

shone.kameni
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi. I have similar problem like lordhavmercy. When I connect tablet with PC on download mode and start Odin there is no yellow COM field just blank white field. My PC recognize it as a Samsung USB Composite Device:
http://prntscr.com/3p9hhu

Tablet (P1000) are on 2.2 Froyo and I think it is rooted. Somewhere I have read that if there Superuser icon that means it is rooted. I have Superuser Icon and that aplication look like this:
http://prntscr.com/3p9o2h

Is anyone have solution?