Can you "still" unlock the Bootloader on the Maxx

OP gotsaved289

3rd June 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Ellensburg
Thanks Meter: 6

76 posts
More
I have been scouring the web trying to figure out how to unlock the boot loader on my droid maxx and I've heard many different ways most by using a guy on Taobao.com to get an unlock code but have been told by many that he is no longer around. What I'm trying to figure out is is there anyway possible to STILL get an unlock code to unlock the NON DEV DROID MAXX?

Please do not answer unless you know for sure that your answer is true as of today.

Also before anyone bashes be for being on 4.4.2, I had no choice my replacement phone came with that software. :/

I really appreciate all the help via forums and community here and thank you for your help ahead of time.
3rd June 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #2  
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 179

531 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsaved289

I have been scouring the web trying to figure out how to unlock the boot loader on my droid maxx and I've heard many different ways most by using a guy on Taobao.com to get an unlock code but have been told by many that he is no longer around. What I'm trying to figure out is is there anyway possible to STILL get an unlock code to unlock the NON DEV DROID MAXX?

Please do not answer unless you know for sure that your answer is true as of today.

Also before anyone bashes be for being on 4.4.2, I had no choice my replacement phone came with that software. :/

I really appreciate all the help via forums and community here and thank you for your help ahead of time.

Yep!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751177

China Middleman Back??

Sent From My Droid Ultra
3rd June 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Ellensburg
Thanks Meter: 6

76 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseyk621

Yep!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751177

China Middleman Back??

Sent From My Droid Ultra

The only problem with that is that that is only for 2014 maxx and not the 2013 I'm trying to gather information on a possibility for all maxx's.

Also at the end of that thread people are saying he's down again as of today.
Last edited by gotsaved289; 3rd June 2014 at 05:00 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread