Post Reply

[ROM]AxxionKat ROM [Linaro]

OP ThatKawaiiGuy

24th May 2014, 02:07 AM   |  #1  
ThatKawaiiGuy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 1,620
 
1,673 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys, this is a project my partner @siracuervo and I started 2 months ago, this is just a stub thread so go here for main stuff

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2754156

You guys are geeb so remember to flash geeb kernel after flashing

Enjoy!

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk
Last edited by ThatKawaiiGuy; 24th May 2014 at 02:13 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatKawaiiGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #2  
Nick N's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 167
 
811 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
I am assuming we would use your Geeb FrancoMod kernel for this?

Edit: CM based so the answer is yes...
Last edited by Nick N; 24th May 2014 at 02:39 AM.
24th May 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #3  
ThatKawaiiGuy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 1,620
 
1,673 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick N

I am assuming we would use your Geeb FrancoMod kernel for this?

Edit: CM based so the answer is yes...

Yeah but doesn't have to be Franco

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ThatKawaiiGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 06:04 AM   |  #4  
ShoaibAhmed's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 751
 
425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKawaiiGuy

Yeah but doesn't have to be Franco

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk

CM 11 based means we have to flash Gproj kernel not mako kernel. right ?
24th May 2014, 06:05 AM   |  #5  
ThatKawaiiGuy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 1,620
 
1,673 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoaibAhmed

CM 11 based means we have to flash Gproj kernel not mako kernel. right ?

ROM is CM based, but device source is mako based, so you can only flash mako kernels

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatKawaiiGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Ardmore
Thanks Meter: 19
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKawaiiGuy

Hey guys, this is a project my partner @siracuervo and I started 2 months ago, this is just a stub thread so go here for main stuff

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2754156

You guys are geeb so remember to flash geeb kernel after flashing

Enjoy!

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk



Thank you guys for this beautiful work! I'm running the 6-2 version with matrix linaro mod and it's running fantastic! I was just curious as to why this thread is in the General section? I found this over on the Sprint page just by chance but I probably would not of found it in the General section because I rarely come to it. Again thanks for all the wonderful work.
3rd June 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #7  
ThatKawaiiGuy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 1,620
 
1,673 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WESTdad

Thank you guys for this beautiful work! I'm running the 6-2 version with matrix linaro mod and it's running fantastic! I was just curious as to why this thread is in the General section? I found this over on the Sprint page just by chance but I probably would not of found it in the General section because I rarely come to it. Again thanks for all the wonderful work.

Im not sure, I'll need to ask the moderator.

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to ThatKawaiiGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus G General by ThreadRank