Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 54,179 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] sprint ls995 boot and kernel customizations?

Tip us?

killa7806
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] sprint ls995 boot and kernel customizations?

Are these being worked on currently? are these even possible yet?

dgomez720
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa7806 View Post
Are these being worked on currently? are these even possible yet?
until we get a working custom recovrey like TWRP or CWM- no. once this is achieved, the fun will begin (hopefully). if you have KK, we're all waiting. if you have JB, you may have more room to play with if you know how to develop or "tweak" your phone to your liking. without a recovery, we're all pretty much useless. hope this helps
If I've helped you in any way, please feel free to hit the "Thanks" button for meh and not just SAY it

killa7806
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgomez720 View Post
until we get a working custom recovrey like TWRP or CWM- no. once this is achieved, the fun will begin (hopefully). if you have KK, we're all waiting. if you have JB, you may have more room to play with if you know how to develop or "tweak" your phone to your liking. without a recovery, we're all pretty much useless. hope this helps
i have a working recovery on my phone already im not updating to kk until there is a supported recovery or custom rom.

dgomez720
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa7806 View Post
i have a working recovery on my phone already im not updating to kk until there is a supported recovery or custom rom.
As far as I know, no one has really been dippin into JB to Dev a ROM or two. I believe there is someone in the CWM/TWRP thread saying that they are going to attempt to Dev a Stock ROM for the time being. kind of like a Hybrid JB/KK style ROM. not sure if he'll have time to do so from what he was postin. Kernels I dont think anyone has actually touched.
If I've helped you in any way, please feel free to hit the "Thanks" button for meh and not just SAY it