Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] sprint ls995 boot and kernel customizations?

OP killa7806

22nd May 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Are these being worked on currently? are these even possible yet?
27th May 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #2  
Amarillo, TX
Thanks Meter: 51

304 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa7806

Are these being worked on currently? are these even possible yet?

until we get a working custom recovrey like TWRP or CWM- no. once this is achieved, the fun will begin (hopefully). if you have KK, we're all waiting. if you have JB, you may have more room to play with if you know how to develop or "tweak" your phone to your liking. without a recovery, we're all pretty much useless. hope this helps
29th May 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgomez720

until we get a working custom recovrey like TWRP or CWM- no. once this is achieved, the fun will begin (hopefully). if you have KK, we're all waiting. if you have JB, you may have more room to play with if you know how to develop or "tweak" your phone to your liking. without a recovery, we're all pretty much useless. hope this helps

i have a working recovery on my phone already im not updating to kk until there is a supported recovery or custom rom.
3rd June 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #4  
Amarillo, TX
Thanks Meter: 51

304 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa7806

i have a working recovery on my phone already im not updating to kk until there is a supported recovery or custom rom.

As far as I know, no one has really been dippin into JB to Dev a ROM or two. I believe there is someone in the CWM/TWRP thread saying that they are going to attempt to Dev a Stock ROM for the time being. kind of like a Hybrid JB/KK style ROM. not sure if he'll have time to do so from what he was postin. Kernels I dont think anyone has actually touched.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread