Post Reply

[Q] Flash CWM via download mode (LG Tool)

OP souleater11

2nd June 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #11  
Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souleater11

I have some questions.
1. whats the model variant of your LG Optimus G Pro ?

2. Did you tried flashing a cynogenmod with a Custom Recovery or ?

The reason for asking the 2nd question, is because, it seems impossible for me to access the Factory Stock Recovery (Android System Recovery 3e) on e980 version and I only get a black screen and a blinking home button.

it's e988. and yes, I flashed with stock recovery
adb reboot recovery
but now it's giving me security error(it doesn't boot up) and I cant access recovery that way... also I cant get into download mode by holding down both volume keys and pluging in USB.
2nd June 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
546 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damjan94

it's e988. and yes, I flashed with stock recovery
adb reboot recovery
but now it's giving me security error(it doesn't boot up) and I cant access recovery that way... also I cant get into download mode by holding down both volume keys and pluging in USB.

try my own Download mode steps:
1. remove battery
2. insert usb cable
3. press & hold volume rackers
4. insert battery

text me if download mode is enable in your device

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd June 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #13  
Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souleater11

try my own Download mode steps:
1. remove battery
2. insert usb cable
3. press & hold volume rackers
4. insert battery

text me if download mode is enable in your device

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Free mobile app

nope..
it goes to charge mode.
but when I remove the battery and plug in usb cable while holding volume rackers + home it asks me to insert battery. and when I insert it it restarts and goes to charge mode
2nd June 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
546 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Thats odd.

whay zip files did you flash before ?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd June 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #15  
Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souleater11

Thats odd.

whay zip files did you flash before ?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Free mobile app

I feel like we are going little off topic here
I have a thread if you are willing to help me
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2763843
also I don't have sim card nor sd card in the phone (don't know if it should matter)...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus G Pro Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank