Problem: bootloop / adb can't read device / can't install new rom
SOLVED - Please a Mod can change the title?
Hi to everyone and thanks in advance.
I tried to install Revolution Rom but after the last reboot, the ONE begin to loop on boot page.
I've read different thread and tried different solution, after all i've done i'm still blocked with these informations:
- One doesn't load the rom: i'm still blocked on the initial white screen
- I can access to BOOTLOADER and i can use the prompt with all "fastboot" command, but everytime i try to flash a zip, it return FAILED (remote: not allowed)
- adb doesn't read my device! I've tried different solution but still no device when i write "adb device" : i tried kill-server
- The only recover that works is CWM without touch, the other one block the phone on a black loop page
- htcdev/bootloader process correctly done
- i'm not able to access on One as Storage so i can't upload any file inside phone memory
Here information from "fastboot getvar all"
version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
anyone can help me?
Just to have a working phone, doesn't matter the rom/versione
Thanks in advance,