Thanks Meter: 60

241 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chg1282002

what is your font ,where to download please

Lettertype is called Pennition.
You can get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...t.develop.neat or here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....develop.clean
I forgot from wich one it was, have both installed.

You're welcome!
Last edited by HanZie82; 2nd June 2014 at 01:46 AM.
2nd June 2014, 07:16 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 13

151 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanZie82

I charge every night. And when i need it to it will last for long enough.

ps I was a weekend away so i couldnt even charge it if i wanted too. And it went on for a while so it was almost 4 days straight. But like i said it was a weekend so i didn't use it that much (only 5hours screen on time but that wont count S-view screen on time).

Yes most people does same, but doing a full cycle charge is good for battery health and it long last. But I know most people donít have this time. So I use this and carry this Power bank so that I can keep charging it on the go.

its benefit is this can charge 2 full and one half (approximately, maybe more than that). And even on power cut this doesnít stop. Also it takes same time as the wall adapter to do a full charge. Its so good and compact I can keep this in one pocket and the phone in another pocket and the data cable from behind and charging on the go, even I ride motorcycle with this.
3rd June 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #33  
Flag 2nd floor still under sea-level.
Thanks Meter: 60

241 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soumen.sam

Yes most people does same, but doing a full cycle charge is good for battery health and it long last. But I know most people don’t have this time. So I use this and carry this Power bank so that I can keep charging it on the go.

-img-

its benefit is this can charge 2 full and one half (approximately, maybe more than that). And even on power cut this doesn’t stop. Also it takes same time as the wall adapter to do a full charge. Its so good and compact I can keep this in one pocket and the phone in another pocket and the data cable from behind and charging on the go, even I ride motorcycle with this.

No draining a lithium battery is not good for the battery. It will harm the chemical process.
Read this, especialy the 2nd paragraph below the 1st picture.

ps this is an older article, so expect a little better results from current lithium battery's.
3rd June 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 13

151 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanZie82

No draining a lithium battery is not good for the battery. It will harm the chemical process.
Read this, especialy the 2nd paragraph below the 1st picture.

ps this is an older article, so expect a little better results from current lithium battery's.

Yes i'm talking about the same, you may got me wrong. For best battery life: full charge > full drain > then full charge again. I always do a full change in one go when it goes bellow 15%. Charging it unnecessary or every night even if it has 50% life, these shorten its life.

Long time back my Nokia 6630 stock battery with a good care works good over 3-4 years and the I had to change it. However these days Li-on batteries are not good as earlier one, which I believe.
3rd June 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
my note can charge twice a day, because i used to play alot, in night, and noon (with power bank)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread