Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 42,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] s5 fake :(((

Tip us?
 
FREDPROTEX
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default [q] s5 fake :(((

hello,

I come to you for a problem on a false s5 galaxy.
I bought 2 gsm s5 false in the street I do not know ...

My configuration: the model as: gt-i9600, android 4.4.2, baseband version of i9600xxuamde, kernel number 3.4.5build JDQ39.i9600ZSUAMDF and build custom version of galaxy.20140424.a9fm.v019.

My problem is the following, the functions GPS WIFI ... are ok but when I want to make a call or I receive a call the mobile phone reboot directly.

I've already done a hard reset but still the same problem.
For the same problem when the 3g data connection is open gsm reboot without stop loop.

I can not find a custom rom for my model ...

Can you help me please??

Thank you and sorry for my english
 
Djimmy
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 177
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Saint-pierre
Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDPROTEX View Post

Can you help me please??

Thank you and sorry for my english
Very annoying but in the forum galaxy s5 what can we do for you
My MOD N3 camera kk 360 working good
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2626435

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic5334497_1.gif
GALAXY S4 GT-I9505
 
Jonny
Old
#3  
Jonny's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 8,001
Posts: 7,978
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cheshire

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDPROTEX View Post
I can not find a custom rom for my model ...
That would be because developers buy the real official phones and not these fake ones. You will not find custom ROM's for fakes on XDA for this reason.
 
drakester09
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 872
Posts: 1,283
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDPROTEX View Post
hello,

I come to you for a problem on a false s5 galaxy.
I bought 2 gsm s5 false in the street I do not know ...

My configuration: the model as: gt-i9600, android 4.4.2, baseband version of i9600xxuamde, kernel number 3.4.5build JDQ39.i9600ZSUAMDF and build custom version of galaxy.20140424.a9fm.v019.

My problem is the following, the functions GPS WIFI ... are ok but when I want to make a call or I receive a call the mobile phone reboot directly.

I've already done a hard reset but still the same problem.
For the same problem when the 3g data connection is open gsm reboot without stop loop.

I can not find a custom rom for my model ...

Can you help me please??

Thank you and sorry for my english
There won't be a custom rom for a chinese copy, they don't have sources available or anything to work with.

Maybe the phone is defective? If it's not rooted then it's quite difficult to diagnose the source of the reboot (last_kmsg would help).
 
TigerDNA
Old
#5  
TigerDNA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 277
Join Date: Nov 2012
What country did you get these in?
 
walkermoon
Old
#6  
walkermoon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 182
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New Delhi
So aliens have landed on xda.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes