how good are tablets for ebook reading?

Search This thread

midou94

Mar 23, 2014
Hi,

I was wondering how good is the ebook reading experience on a tablet.I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences as I have never owned a tablet.Will they eliminate the need to buy hardcopy of books?if I`m gonna use it for reading around 3 hours how will it hold... do eyes strain more ?

Currently Nexus 7 is the table that I`m looking to buy I will mostly be using the tab at home but is the extra cash for the sim version worth it?
I also read a great many issues regarding the Nexus 7 is it a safe tablet to buy how is support of Asus in inida?

Please do share your thoughts..

billyrude

Sep 13, 2010
London
Hi,

I was wondering how good is the ebook reading experience on a tablet.I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences as I have never owned a tablet.Will they eliminate the need to buy hardcopy of books?if I`m gonna use it for reading around 3 hours how will it hold... do eyes strain more ?

Currently Nexus 7 is the table that I`m looking to buy I will mostly be using the tab at home but is the extra cash for the sim version worth it?
I also read a great many issues regarding the Nexus 7 is it a safe tablet to buy how is support of Asus in inida?

Please do share your thoughts..

I have a nexus 7 and have tried to read on it. There is something about it I do not like compared to a book or even a kindle. It's easy to read but seems more distracting. Not too sure why though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

midou94

Mar 23, 2014
I have a nexus 7 and have tried to read on it. There is something about it I do not like compared to a book or even a kindle. It's easy to read but seems more distracting. Not too sure why though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

hi is it the new nexus? distracting as in the background apps and other options or the text is just not like in a book?
cant highlight easy/or take notes what was the exact issue?