KidCarter93

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Huawei P Smart+ 2019
Redmi 7A
Thread Moved to General

The only threads that belong in the development sections are pieces of development. Just because you aren't sure why MIUI hasn't been built yet, that doesn't make it development ;)

Also, you may want to reword your original post as it just comes across as impatient and somewhat demanding.

Regards,
- KidCarter93
Forum Moderator

Reactions: buiducphuc

seanyuan62

Oct 2, 2010
I've looked into it a bit but trust me, with the bugs that are still going on in the current aosp/cm based ROMs, it's not going to be pretty any time soon

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: buiducphuc

blackwing182

Nov 21, 2010
Naranjito P.R
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
@blackwing182 Not up for a challenge?!?!?! Long time no talk, bro. Nice to see you on the M8. Hit me up on Hangouts. I'm looking to get back into this after I'm done moving into my house.:highfive:

then lets do this i will set up my machine 2 night for build a cm rom w/o selinux. the see what we can do

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nxsone

buiducphuc

Apr 28, 2011
me Waiting waiting people may Development MIUI rom cho M8 of me, me much like rom MIUI

Gửi từ HTC One_M8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    +1 for the interest in such a ROM. :good:
    That's cool and all. But this has nothing to do with any type of development. Please use the General section for posts like these. Thanks.
    Thread Moved to General

The only threads that belong in the development sections are pieces of development. Just because you aren't sure why MIUI hasn't been built yet, that doesn't make it development ;)

Also, you may want to reword your original post as it just comes across as impatient and somewhat demanding.

Regards,
    - KidCarter93
    Forum Moderator
    Anyone planning anytime soon to port/develop MIUI rom for the M8 ?
    I've looked into it a bit but trust me, with the bugs that are still going on in the current aosp/cm based ROMs, it's not going to be pretty any time soon

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk