Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,266 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NEED HELP with my HP SLATE 6 VOICE TAB

Tip us?

Ikuza27
Old
(Last edited by Toledo_JAB; 3rd June 2014 at 07:15 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default NEED HELP with my HP SLATE 6 VOICE TAB

please help my Hewlett Packard slate 6 VOICETAB..no one talk about it even i search it at google,
i;ve problem crash not STarting with this gadget.and im confused to choose what ROM should i use.

i already do the factory reset..but still not startin up..
please somebody could you help me..

thanks

philos64
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2639
Location: Somewhere between sky and sea in Brittany - XDA Assist Place

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuza27 View Post
please help my Hewlett Packard slate 6 VOICETAB..no one talk about it even i search it at google,
i;ve problem crash not STarting with this gadget.and im confused to choose what ROM should i use.
i already do the factory reset..but still not startin up..
please somebody could you help me..
thanks
Hi,

Please can you describe with more details and clearly what exactly is your problem?
Apparently your device is a Hewlett Packard Slate 6 voicetab - OS: JB 4.2.2
Is your device rooted?
Last operation made ?

Don't forget that you need to be more explicit when you need help

XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA. This is not a support forum !!!
Click and go to XDA-Assist
DONT PM ME FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ROM, Ask in thread, it's better for all members- THANKS

Actual Devices : HTC One M8 - HTC One M7 //Google N7 Wifi - Google N7 2013 LTE
Retired Devices :HTC Hero-HTC Desire Z-HTC Desire S-HTC One X- N7 3G - Asus TF300T

Ikuza27
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by philos64 View Post
Hi,

Please can you describe with more details and clearly what exactly is your problem?
Apparently your device is a Hewlett Packard Slate 6 voicetab - OS: JB 4.2.2
Is your device rooted?
Last operation made ?

Don't forget that you need to be more explicit when you need help
yes my device was 4.2.2
Rooted

last operation i used rom toolbox change ondemand rate (i forgot the name)but the usual number was 10.000..i changed it to 50.000,then checked the apply to boot..

and the build prob i change the dalvik.vm.heapsize..from 256m to 48m

and then it stuck when startup.

philos64
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2639

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
yes my device was 4.2.2
Rooted
last operation i used rom toolbox change ondemand rate (i forgot the name)but the usual number was 10.000..i changed it to 50.000,then checked the apply to boot..
and the build prob i change the dalvik.vm.heapsize..from 256m to 48m
and then it stuck when startup.
Can you tell me where have you downloaded your rom?
And apparently,you have changed the governor and the frequencies of your kernel.
The only solution is to use your nandroid backup for restore your last version.

I'm really sorry but we haven't forum or thread about your device.
I will tried to find something for helping you

XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA. This is not a support forum !!!
DONT PM ME FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ROM, Ask in thread, it's better for all members- THANKS

Retired Devices :HTC Hero-HTC Desire Z-HTC Desire S-HTC One X- N7 3G - Asus TF300T

Ikuza27
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by philos64 View Post
Can you tell me where have you downloaded your rom?
And apparently,you have changed the governor and the frequencies of your kernel.
The only solution is to use your nandroid backup for restore your last version.

I'm really sorry but we haven't forum or thread about your device.
I will tried to find something for helping you
i download the rom from the official HP support..(sorry i cant put the link bcause not have 10 posts)so i attach a screenshot.

i dont have back up from nandroid..im just change it and reboot the device..so i dont have the backup

yeah i search it but no one in the forum talk about this device

apreciate it for your help sir
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hp.png
Views:	122
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	2777122  

wirelesshead65
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You need to post the URL of the HP site. Also, without a backup it's going to be pretty difficult. You're going to have to find the factory image somewhere on the web. You did some pretty serious modifications as Ikuza27 eluded to. Good luck

Ikuza27
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirelesshead65 View Post
You need to post the URL of the HP site. Also, without a backup it's going to be pretty difficult. You're going to have to find the factory image somewhere on the web. You did some pretty serious modifications as Ikuza27 eluded to. Good luck
yes..but i cant post url before 10 post..mybad..yea i still trying to find it..but no one work for this device on custom recovey or cwm..

i already try fastboot..try sdk android fast boot but no device detected because the fastboot stuck..then i try adb ..its connect to the PC .but i dont know what recovery.img must used..someone tell me to used the similar specification phone..but what device that smilar with this device

already try the official from the HP support..but still installation aborted when already half way to success..

i buy this device at 10 may ..but now it not worked

philos64
Old
(Last edited by philos64; 3rd June 2014 at 07:01 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2639

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
yes..but i cant post url before 10 post..mybad..yea i still trying to find it..but no one work for this device on custom recovey or cwm..
i already try fastboot..try sdk android fast boot but no device detected because the fastboot stuck..then i try adb ..its connect to the PC .but i dont know what recovery.img must used..someone tell me to used the similar specification phone..but what device that smilar with this device
already try the official from the HP support..but still installation aborted when already half way to success..
i buy this device at 10 may ..but now it not worked
I'm really sorry but I cannot help you more. I've tried searching a link for a factory image or something that it can help you, but except the HP website for support, nothing.
For your next device, don't forget to do a nandroid backup before to do something.

The Following User Says Thank You to philos64 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe