Originally Posted by leapinlar
Yes it has to be put in a special place for CWM to see it. CM and CWM use different spots for the backups. CM uses /data/media/0/clockworkmod/backup and CWM uses /data/media/clockworkmod/backup. Notice the extra 0 folder. You will have to use your root file manager to be able to put the backup in the correct location so CWM can find it.
I have no success!
As I'm using CWM, I have to place the files at /data/media/clockworkmod/backup/.
I have some questions (I've tried all possibilities, but without success)
1. I have a saved backup folder (named with the date I made the backup) with .tar archives, etc. Do I have to place at the clockworkmod/backup the .tar files directly or the backup saved folder?
2. I can't find the /data/media/clockworkmod/backup folder.
I have a clockworkmod folder at /storage/sdcard0/clockworkmod. It seems to be the same as /mnt/sdcard/clockworkmod.
That clockworkmod folder is at the sdcard folder, with other folder as Alarms, Android, DCIM, etc...
At the folder level where are folders like bootdata, cache, mnt, root, etc, there is a folder named "data", but is empty, and can't write inside it.
Is it that one where I have to place /data/media/clockworkmod/backup/??
3. Can't find a folder called "media".
4. I have installed your file NookHD-CWM-6036-for-internal-memory-rev2-(03-08-14).zip as Recovery.
But I have read at your tips, that for restoring the Stock, you have to use NookHD-emmc-stock-recovery-rev0-(07.21.13). I have done nothing with that file... Is for your information, in case I'm doing something wrong.
5. As information also, when I enter the Recovery mode (188.8.131.52), there is always a message "Warning: No file_contexts".
6. Another thing!! I think that the Backup I'm trying to Restore was made with a previous CWM... that one for the CM10.1 (may be it was CWM-Recovery-2).
Could it be the problem?