Help finding stock S4 Verizon 4.4 NC5 factory default ROM

OP DeadWhisper

3rd June 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
I need help flashing my phone back to regular old Verizon stock/factory 4.4 NC5 default. I tried downgrading my phone back to 4.3 by flashing my phone and did so incorrectly causing it to no longer accept or make calls. Now I'm just trying to revert everything back to normal. I tried flashing the MK2, MDK, ME7 and a few other older stock roms but Odin kept failing at aboot.mbn. If I read things correctly, this is due to the fact that I cant flash older ROM's after upgrading but I'm not 100% sure if that's whats causing it.

Right now I just want to find a regular stock Verizon Galaxy S4 NC5 4.4 ROM to flash in Odin and revert things back to normal. Please help.

Phone Details
SCH-I545
Android Version: 4.3
Baseband Version: I545VRUEMK2
kernel Version: 3.4.0
Build Number: JSS15J.I545VRUEMK2
SE for Android Status: Enforcing SEPF_SCH-I545_4.3_0012

I hope this info helps. Please help.
Last edited by malybru; 3rd June 2014 at 10:11 PM.
3rd June 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 4,625

7,535 posts
Donate to Me
More
You are right the challenges you had were due to the fact that you tried to downgrade when you can't. Another thing you want to know is that 4.3 Firmware does not get signal if you flashed older modem/radio.

If you want just the Stock Firmware without Rooting or anything, then try this thread. Otherwise you might be able to go through KIES and pull emergency Firmware option. (Don't remember what its precisely called.).

You might also be interested in this thread where Deodexed firmware is posted without Knox.
Last edited by Perseus; 3rd June 2014 at 08:12 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71

You are right the challenges you had were due to the fact that you tried to downgrade when you can't. Another thing you want to know is that 4.3 Firmware does not get signal if you flashed older modem/radio.

If you want just the Stock Firmware without Rooting or anything, then try this thread. Otherwise you might be able to go through KIES and pull emergency Firmware option. (Don't remember what its precisely called.).

You might also be interested in this thread where Deodexed firmware is posted without Knox.

This is awesome information Perseus!! Thank you very much! You've confirmed my beliefs and pointed me in the right direction.

I don't know what Deodexed or Knox is but I'll look at that thread and read up on it. Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread