Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 40,058 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any help would be appreciated..!!

Tip us?

mintuu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Any help would be appreciated..!!

Well what I basically want to do is to make my phone say "out of network" or "User busy on another call" when someone specific calls me. There are plenty of apps out there on play-store to blacklist calls but what they basically do is that they cut the call with the caller listening a minor ring, means he comes to know that his calls is intentionally being ignored.. I also know there is trick of removing battery while phone is on but in this way I can loose my other important calls..!! I've come across an app in Intex Aqua series of mobiles named "Firewall". This app does what I want to do but when I tried to install this app on my Xperia SP it doesn't get installed might be there are proprietary restrictions. So does anybody knows a trick how to port that app for Xperia or could do this then it will be of great help.. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.android.firewall-17-v4.2.1-178.apk - [Click for QR Code] (105.5 KB, 12 views)

M.Catchit
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Hi, I will not search for you now, but you will find an app that tells the network were wrong on Play Store. But it is about 2,00 .
Click Search icon and write "block call" once, click search, if you don't find it there, click search and write "caller identity", if futile, write "call" only to search.

You should find it, when you don't mind to read through 200 apps.

I hope this helps.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using xda-developers.com, powered by appyet.com