Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,690 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I just screwed my phone and can't figure it out.

Tip us?

xagesz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknites View Post
From what I seen you going to need to format the sd. You can see if twrp will format it but if that don't work try stock recovery and do a factory reset in bootloader.
DARKNITES YOU ARE THE MAN. I send you a case a beer. Anyway... CWM menu down at the bottom is format data and media. never spotted this before and did that and the phone finally went around the darn encryption menu. THank you.

ashyx
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by xagesz View Post
I am working this angle now but even so what do I need to do to save my phone
As said if you get fastboot working you can flash a custom recovery or stock. You can then download a stock nandroid back up from the stock backups thread then flash the required backup from custom recovery.
All explained in that thread.

xagesz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx View Post
As said if you get fastboot working you can flash a custom recovery or stock. You can then download a stock nandroid back up from the stock backups thread then flash the required backup from custom recovery.
All explained in that thread.
Yeah. Fastboot was not working AT ALL. I tried and tried. But the issue is now resolved. Thanks.

Darknites
Old
Thanks Meter 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by xagesz View Post
DARKNITES YOU ARE THE MAN. I send you a case a beer. Anyway... CWM menu down at the bottom is format data and media. never spotted this before and did that and the phone finally went around the darn encryption menu. THank you.
Don't drink beer but thanks away and no problem dude.