Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,588 Members 47,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ODIN]AT&T I537 Complete ML2 4.3 Package

Tip us?
 
~n3rd~
Old
#81  
~n3rd~'s Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Huntsville, TX

 
DONATE TO ME
okay i have a problem, i flashed the AP and my wifi stoped working i asumed it was knox but freezing it didnt work, so i tried flashing everything exept the bootloaders, now my phone has no sound and the network says unknown i cant call cause it just freezes the phone up, i tried to install pwndkitkat from ml2 to start with and now im here, anybody know a fix?
 
ghbone
Old
(Last edited by ghbone; 29th May 2014 at 09:49 PM.)
#82  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2014
Default help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n3rd~ View Post
okay i have a problem, i flashed the AP and my wifi stoped working i asumed it was knox but freezing it didnt work, so i tried flashing everything exept the bootloaders, now my phone has no sound and the network says unknown i cant call cause it just freezes the phone up, i tried to install pwndkitkat from ml2 to start with and now im here, anybody know a fix?
the same problem, no sound, freezes and the lcd show like wathermark the download mode, but if i make a screen shoot looks normal.
what can i do
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-29-13-14-40.png
Views:	84
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	2769955  
 
~n3rd~
Old
#83  
~n3rd~'s Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Huntsville, TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghbone View Post
the same problem, no sound, freezes and the lcd show like wathermark the download mode, but if i make a screen shoot looks normal.
what can i do
so i think what it was is we tried to update the bootloaders to a newer version and it wont work i fixed the problem however by using the pwndkitkat method and the phone works great "for now"
here just go here <a href=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2722073 a>
 
ghbone
Old
#84  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2014
Default :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n3rd~ View Post
so i think what it was is we tried to update the bootloaders to a newer version and it wont work i fixed the problem however by using the pwndkitkat method and the phone works great "for now"
here just go here <a href=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2722073 a>
My phone just died sunday, no power no odin no recovery.... nothing... bricked
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes