Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,898 Members 51,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY MAGE I527 SOFTWARE 4.2.2 Plesse help

Tip us?

elaraj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
[QUOTE=BoiBundy;53129308]Nah, IF RegionUnlock DOES unlock your phone, it will work with t-mobile and overseas, because its unlocking All Regions, even local sim cards will work![/QUOTE

oh ok thank you I was like cause I just sent 2 phone as gift overseas that I was unlocked them with regionunlock

BoiBundy
Old
Thanks Meter 13
[QUOTE=elaraj;53129694]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiBundy View Post
Nah, IF RegionUnlock DOES unlock your phone, it will work with t-mobile and overseas, because its unlocking All Regions, even local sim cards will work![/QUOTE

oh ok thank you I was like cause I just sent 2 phone as gift overseas that I was unlocked them with regionunlock
WAIT ONE SECOND! Did you actually unlock the phones? Did you check with a different sim card first? I'm just making sure cuz I did not say RegionAway would work, I said It might work.