Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,607 Members 52,660 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is my phone dead? Can someone please help me?

Tip us?

juzerali
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [Q] Is my phone dead? Can someone please help me?

Hello everyone

I was using my phone and the battery was critically low and eventually the phone powered itself off. I tried recharging the phone later but I'm not getting the charging screen. I've pressed numerous keystrokes combinations (vol down + power, etc.) to start the phone, but the phone just wouldn't boot up.

I tried connecting the phone to the PC, and it's getting detected by Windows but it's showing the phone as 'Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008", and the phone's screen is still off.

Is there a way to revive my phone?

Thanks.

abuulala
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzerali View Post
Hello everyone

I was using my phone and the battery was critically low and eventually the phone powered itself off. I tried recharging the phone later but I'm not getting the charging screen. I've pressed numerous keystrokes combinations (vol down + power, etc.) to start the phone, but the phone just wouldn't boot up.

I tried connecting the phone to the PC, and it's getting detected by Windows but it's showing the phone as 'Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008", and the phone's screen is still off.

Is there a way to revive my phone?

Thanks.
pull out ur battery, try charging with some other phone or external battery charger then try again

juzerali
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Already tried that. still no luck

punk_zappa
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Just keep it plugged to charger. It takes a while before it boots up again.
The Following User Says Thank You to punk_zappa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

juzerali
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Tried that too. I plugged it in for more than 24 hours, but still nothing

abuulala
Old
(Last edited by abuulala; 3rd June 2014 at 09:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzerali View Post
Tried that too. I plugged it in for more than 24 hours, but still nothing
fully charge ur battery in external charger than press volume up button then insert battery than insert usb cable which is plugged into a computer. see if downloading logo appear on screen. if yes then u r hell of a lucky person and flash a kdz. if nt then it is hard brick.
then u have to follow brick method which is available in forum. u v to search for it.

Mr.201
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I had the same symptom as what you already described, regretfully and sorry but your phone is hard bricked, its not dead, just hard bricked. Sent for repair, it is cheaper than buying a new phone. trust me if you love your phone, it doesnt harm your money just for repair. But ask the repairer if it cheaper to just unbrick the phone because some repairer charge more for flashing the stock firmware after unbrick so basically
(jtag unbrick + flash stock firmware = $) then after the phone arrive and you can already access download mode then use the unbricking guide to restore firmware.