No registration required

[SCRIPTS] ROM, kernel, anykernel updater and Environment-setup scripts

OP laufersteppenwolf

26th May 2014, 03:15 AM   |  #31  
Flag IHB
Thanks Meter: 2,838

2,408 posts
More
I swiped your kernel script and used it as a base, for my own touchwiz projects, just wanted to say thanks for posting these. Much appreciated.
Last edited by ShinySide; 26th May 2014 at 03:25 AM.
2nd June 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #32  
Flag Sömmerda
Thanks Meter: 7

38 posts
More
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the setup-script. It really takes the hassle out of setting up the build-environment.

I just wanted to add something: I am using Linux Mint which, since it's based on Ubuntu, accepts the exact same commands. However, your script detects the commands to be used based on /etc/issue and cannot detect Linux Mint properly. I changed the script slightly, so if you're interested, I can send it to you. (I basically checked for Linux Mint and set distro to Ubuntu)
The Following User Says Thank You to _RaZziel_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 10:27 PM   |  #33  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Baden-Württemberg
Thanks Meter: 5,892

2,696 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RaZziel_

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the setup-script. It really takes the hassle out of setting up the build-environment.

I just wanted to add something: I am using Linux Mint which, since it's based on Ubuntu, accepts the exact same commands. However, your script detects the commands to be used based on /etc/issue and cannot detect Linux Mint properly. I changed the script slightly, so if you're interested, I can send it to you. (I basically checked for Linux Mint and set distro to Ubuntu)

Could you please give me the exact output of the following two commands?
Code:
cat /etc/issue | cut -d " " -f1
and
Code:
cat /etc/issue
And thanks a lot for the feedback Always looking forward to add more features/distros and debugging
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread