Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 42,698 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Kinect (1st Gen) Android Driver

Tip us?

zzEvilGeniuszz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Question Kinect (1st Gen) Android Driver

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you could push me in the right direction. I have an android mini PC with Jellybean on it that I want to connect with Kinect for speech recognition. Could any of you help me find a driver so that I may integrate it with a custom rom? Any help would be most appreciated.

bhiga
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 758

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzEvilGeniuszz View Post
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you could push me in the right direction. I have an android mini PC with Jellybean on it that I want to connect with Kinect for speech recognition. Could any of you help me find a driver so that I may integrate it with a custom rom? Any help would be most appreciated.
Try these two threads:
[Q] Android and Kinect array microphone is a similar query. Unfortunately there are no answers in the thread at the moment, but doesn't hurt to ask in case the poster or someone else comes across it.

Android and Kinect has a bit more potential and additional search pointers at least.

Good luck!
Chromecast threads: FAQ - READ THIS FIRST! / Rootable Serial Numbers | Root Mini-FAQ | FlashCast flashing Mini-FAQ
BYO powered OTG cable | WiFi Bandwidth and Router considerations | Not all 1080p/720p is same
Search Tip: Google search terms site:forum.xda-developers.com for only XDA forum results. Example
Follow the rules / Use 'Search' before posting / Post in the correct sections / Do not spam the board / Press thanks, don't post 'Thanks'
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe