Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] will kingo root app work for tmobile note 3???

OP mumbai52

3rd January 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

113 posts
I just got a note 3 on tmobile, and I found that a lot of people have had success rooting there Verizon and att note 3s with kingo, but no one ever talks about whether or not it works on the tmobile note 3 ould someone whos tried it please answer my question please??
3rd January 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

44 posts
kingo root app
yes the kingo root app will work on t-mobile samsung galaxy note 3
4th January 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

56 posts
Is that an app? What should I do to get it? Ain't got no pc at the moment. Xda bros help a brother out. Happy New Year Btw and thanx in advance

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
4th January 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #4  
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 123

575 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by transporterman

Is that an app? What should I do to get it? Ain't got no pc at the moment. Xda bros help a brother out. Happy New Year Btw and thanx in advance

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

you must install kingo via a pc. no way to do it from the device. ask a friend who has a pc to help you out
4th January 2014, 06:59 PM   |  #5  
Mouth of the Rat
Thanks Meter: 25

143 posts
More
Kingo App T-Mobile Note3
I hope I did not just unleash the Hell Hounds of Chinese hacking lore on my phone but the Kingo program was ridiculously easy... Go to the Kingo website click on your device D/L the program, install on PC, follow directions and in less than 5 min your rooted with Knox intact.

Stupid easy....
The Following User Says Thank You to siff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Kitkat root?
Quote:
Originally Posted by siff

I hope I did not just unleash the Hell Hounds of Chinese hacking lore on my phone but the Kingo program was ridiculously easy... Go to the Kingo website click on your device D/L the program, install on PC, follow directions and in less than 5 min your rooted with Knox intact.

Stupid easy....

IS this still applicable with Kitkat? I have a new Note 3 with never rooted Stock 4.4.2 Kitkat. wanted to know if I just root using Kingo will it keep KNOX 0x0. I see references telling rooting in any way on Kitkat is tripping KNOX.
4th June 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 8

82 posts
To the best of my knowledge, there's no way to root kit-kat directly without tripping Knox. There are ways to get to a rooted KK without tripping Knox, but you need to start on JB, root that and then upgrade to KK from there.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread