Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,397 Members 46,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Network logo isn't shown anywhere but calls and text message are working fine

Tip us?

brioskj
Old
(Last edited by brioskj; 3rd June 2014 at 01:47 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Network logo isn't shown anywhere but calls and text message are working fine

Hello everyone,
I've got a Sony Xperia T running the stock rom 4.3 (9.2.A.1.205) rooted and deodexed - unlocked bootloader.
As you can see here and here, signal is ok and strong (calls, txt messages are working fine) but the network company (Wind) isn't shown anywhere. (nessun segnale = no signal)

Any helps to fix a silly problem such as this?

In this thread someone says "Network logo - you have unlocked bootloader? There was a post about this exact problem and I think it needed a small flash. It was something to do with recovery IIRC."

Is that true? Where can I find this fix to flash via recovery? I can't find it at all...

Thanks in advance
Andrea

istux
Old
Thanks Meter 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by brioskj View Post
Hello everyone,
I've got a Sony Xperia T running the stock rom 4.3 (9.2.A.1.205) rooted and deodexed - unlocked bootloader.
As you can see here and here, signal is ok and strong (calls, txt messages are working fine) but the network company (Wind) isn't shown anywhere. (nessun segnale = no signal)

Any helps to fix a silly problem such as this?

In this thread someone says "Network logo - you have unlocked bootloader? There was a post about this exact problem and I think it needed a small flash. It was something to do with recovery IIRC."

Is that true? Where can I find this fix to flash via recovery? I can't find it at all...

Thanks in advance
Andrea
You lost baseband.
Did you flash with doomkernel already installed? Because this is a known bug when you try to flash using recovery from doomkernel..

Now you should flash 4.1.2 stock with Flashtool, root it and install CWM (v8, not v9 because it's buggy), then install 4.3 rooted and deodexed.
ONLY after this installation, you can flash doomkernel.

sebaa123
Old
Thanks Meter 7
brioskj , hi i have de same problem.. no network log (name) signal ok.. call end sms working great.. i find a tempory fix.. check here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=36

brioskj
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks a lot!