Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 41,815 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Guide to fix your camera

Tip us?

Jonas740
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default here is where i found it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR2014 View Post
y4n09694: You're welcome.

Jonas: I have a gut feeling that maybe it wasn't the fact that you flashed the kernel. What FTF did you choose ultimately?
Did you let it wipe everything (Data appslog and so on?.)
Well yes i let it wipe everything and the firmware i used comes from here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2712772

Its the [FTF] Xperia Z1 C6903 14.3.A.0.757 Generic NCB

Last night though i flashed the kernel from the one you are using, locked my bootloader again with flashtool. I dont know yet but phone hasnt restarted yet while i have been using the camera. I had that DoomLord kernel you linked before with CWM.

Phone is still rooted. Sidenote: This phone seems sturdy, it actually took a fall last night from 50cm straight down onto a steel profile with the back cover. Only thing that happened was a long scratch in my backside screen protector. Under that was not a scratch. I was nerveous since ive only had the phone for two weeks I think i will buy a OnePlus One when thoose come out though :P

Jonas740
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas740 View Post
Well yes i let it wipe everything and the firmware i used comes from here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2712772

Its the [FTF] Xperia Z1 C6903 14.3.A.0.757 Generic NCB

Last night though i flashed the kernel from the one you are using, locked my bootloader again with flashtool. I dont know yet but phone hasnt restarted yet while i have been using the camera. I had that DoomLord kernel you linked before with CWM.

Phone is still rooted. Sidenote: This phone seems sturdy, it actually took a fall last night from 50cm straight down onto a steel profile with the back cover. Only thing that happened was a long scratch in my backside screen protector. Under that was not a scratch. I was nerveous since ive only had the phone for two weeks I think i will buy a OnePlus One when thoose come out though :P
Can give the information that what i did there didnt work. Phone rebooted today when i took a picture. Took loads of pics this morning and no problem. But then today i decided to install Googles CameraApp. Tried that for a bit. When i got home to take pictures while replacing the lcd on my Xperia V it decided that it was time for a reboot when i shot the first picture.

Dunno if the google camera app was the issue but i didnt use that and i closed that process. If you dont close that process and open Sony´s camera app it will say that the camera aint available.

Kind of tired of theese reboots now.

Well i felt some joy but not really joy but a friend at work also has problems with his Samsung Galaxy S5 with the new kit kat draining battery like a maddarfakkar. in 4 hours it had gone from 100% to 45% and he just had it in his pocket

Why change a software on a phone thats already working !
OnePlus One Black Sandstone edition 64gb - Stock
Xperia Z1 - Stock kernel - .108 - Unlocked Bootloader - Rooted - Has it´s own life
Xperia V - New display and working like a charm.

krimskram
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default nice work!

Will test this if reinstalling does not do it (on stock 757, doomkernel v19).