Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,222 Members 44,795 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Question

Tip us?

PWN3R1O2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH_L720 but its been flashed over to Verizon but i can't recieve picture text or send Picture texts is there a way I can fix it to where I can get picture texts and I can send them? And ever since I had my phone flashed over I noticed that the Network still says sprint but I'm with Verizon, and I can't update my PRL or my Profile and then I don't get 4GLTE anymore all I get is 3G. My phone is both rooted and unlocked so I have no Sim.
Also I don't know if I'm in the right section or not. Because my phone is a Sprint Phone but is in service with Verizon. I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong Section
Thank you to anyone who could answer these and help me.

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2595
For MMS I think you will need the APNs for Verizon (my guess not 100% sure). As for the LTE you will never get it on the Sprint GS4 flashed to Verizon because they use different frequencies.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel4653 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PWN3R1O2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Ahh okay well thanks for clearing up my problem and I never knew that about the Frequencies I guess you learn something new everyday lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to PWN3R1O2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2595
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWN3R1O2 View Post
Ahh okay well thanks for clearing up my problem and I never knew that about the Frequencies I guess you learn something new everyday lol.
Haha yup. Good thing is that Verizon has great 3G speeds!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone