LG G4 Note Picture Leaked, Oxygen OS Delayed – XDA TV

The LG G4 Note has been leaked! That and much more news is covered by Jordan … more

Unofficial Android 5.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4

The Qualcomm edition of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is another device that received … more

Guide to Dual Boot Snapdragon Note 4

Dual Boot is one of the most desirable features for a flashaholic, and with this guide by XDA … more

Has ART Made a Noticeable Jump in App Performance?

We’ve received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Lg g3 smart keyboard for Note 8 (4.4.2)

2nd June 2014, 02:15 AM   |  #1  
jazzespresso's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NYC, USA
Thanks Meter: 952
 
1,719 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
OK, here you go guys, this works perfectly fine on our Note 8 (4.4.2).
Please note this is my not work, it is @gerardroid works, I am just re-sharing here with Note 8 community. so don't forget to thank him!


Video
Download

Also @gerardroid 's lg g2 keyboard themese also work in the lg g3 keyboard to check them out here Themes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-31_18.32.55.jpg
Views:	965
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	2775524   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-31_18.29.20.png
Views:	1061
Size:	216.0 KB
ID:	2775525  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jazzespresso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #2  
calientecafe2001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Glendale
Thanks Meter: 128
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Life Saver....I just flashed the S5 keyboard it's out of proportion. Sweet.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso

OK, here you go guys, this works perfectly fine on our Note 8 (4.4.2).
Please note this is my not work, it is @gerardroid works, I am just re-sharing here with Note 8 community. so don't forget to thank him!


Video
Download

Also @gerardroid 's lg g2 keyboard themese also work in the lg g3 keyboard to check them out here Themes



I am getting the LG keyboard crashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to calientecafe2001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 12:13 PM   |  #3  
jazzespresso's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NYC, USA
Thanks Meter: 952
 
1,719 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calientecafe2001

Life Saver....I just flashed the S5 keyboard it's out of proportion. Sweet.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------





I am getting the LG keyboard crashing.

intesting, did not crashed on mine..I played around it, still no crash...why not manually install (push the files) and try...
also maybe because you use S5 previously, that may causing some conflict or it may overwrite some lib files..delete all s5 keyboard files, and try..
2nd June 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #4  
calientecafe2001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Glendale
Thanks Meter: 128
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso

intesting, did not crashed on mine..I played around it, still no crash...why not manually install (push the files) and try...
also maybe because you use S5 previously, that may causing some conflict or it may overwrite some lib files..delete all s5 keyboard files, and try..

I will try that. Thanks
3rd June 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Not working for me, i tried flashing and also manual pushing but still nothing, fc is still there.
4th June 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #6  
jewnersey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 540
 
1,446 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
I had copy both folders, overwrite of course, then change the permissions as well as owner and group for all the files as seen in my picture. Then i rebooted cleared data for the keyboard and all was well

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes