Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 48,486 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hating the People App

Tip us?

ufkal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Default Hating the People App

Am I the only one who hates the HTC contacts app? I know its all user error, but I can not get the hang of this app. It appears to only let you assign ringtones for calls to the contact, not text message notifications. I've tried adding a contact, only to find that it syncd it elsewhere.

Is there an alternative to the people app? OR some thread somewhere that will explain to a fella how to use this app?

Thanks for listening to me whine.

Yup. Its me.
Current: M8-S-Off
Previous: Galaxy Note 2,Galaxy Nexus,LG Revolution, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Incredible, SCH-U470,Blackberry 9530,Blackberry 8830, Blackberry 7130e,

S1L3nTShaDoWz
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufkal View Post
Am I the only one who hates the HTC contacts app? I know its all user error, but I can not get the hang of this app. It appears to only let you assign ringtones for calls to the contact, not text message notifications. I've tried adding a contact, only to find that it syncd it elsewhere.

Is there an alternative to the people app? OR some thread somewhere that will explain to a fella how to use this app?

Thanks for listening to me whine.
You could try Contacts +, I used it for a while its quite good.
The Following User Says Thank You to S1L3nTShaDoWz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]