[Q] wicked x 6.5 Google search fc

OP tooandrew

3rd June 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 31

164 posts
More
Title says it all. Google search fc's if I try to open an image from the image search. Chrome also seems to have issues loading pages. I would post in the Rom thread but I don't know that it's directly related to the Rom.

What should I do? Anyone else having this problem?
Last edited by tooandrew; 3rd June 2014 at 07:57 AM.
3rd June 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 10

42 posts
there was a patch in the wicked x rom thread somewhere near the 70 to 80 page range that fixed the force close on clicking images in google search and google+ i flashed it and it worked. id search the thread for it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DigiPimp75 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #3  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,811

3,429 posts
More
Search for the edge zoom disable zip. There's probably a link to it in post #3 of the Wicked X v6.5 thread.

The latest Play services update made their edge zoom mod break and caused symptoms like that.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 10

42 posts
Yep edge zoom thats what It was. I just remembered the patch and about what page it was on but not what it was for lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DigiPimp75 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #5  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,811

3,429 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiPimp75

Yep edge zoom thats what It was. I just remembered the patch and about what page it was on but not what it was for lol

I'm impressed that you noticed about what page number it was. LOL!

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 31

164 posts
More
Thumbs up
problem solved, thanks. don't see any mention in first few posts but after I knew what to search for found it
The Following User Says Thank You to tooandrew For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread