[Q] cant unlock my root

OP elsicarino

30th April 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
hi i am new in this rooting and all process but i observed all the details about flash tools and rooting but my phone still not getting rooted and i need my phone rooted in week.
please if any user or admin is in pune who can help me plz gimme some suggestions.??

thanx
30th April 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 568

1,579 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsicarino

hi i am new in this rooting and all process but i observed all the details about flash tools and rooting but my phone still not getting rooted and i need my phone rooted in week.
please if any user or admin is in pune who can help me plz gimme some suggestions.??

thanx

There's something called the search button.

Not that I want to be unhelpful or anything, but questions like this are so common that you can find the solution by searching for it. Did you bother to read the stickies?

僕のINO2から送られてきた
31st May 2014, 11:43 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
hi i need some help with ur rom installation
Quote:
Originally Posted by popthosegaskets

There's something called the search button.

Not that I want to be unhelpful or anything, but questions like this are so common that you can find the solution by searching for it. Did you bother to read the stickies?

僕のINO2から送られてきた

ya i tried but is there any senior member of forum whos completly experienced in installations of ROMs and etc can help me here??
coz i tried searching for member but m not able to figure out how, plz give me some hint how to find a nearby senior member from my city who can help me
4th June 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #4  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,443

1,284 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsicarino

thanx

did you mean that for real?? lmao i can only agree to popthosegaskets.

anyway: search an app called ''e-root'' it will do the job & please SEARCH B4 ASKING/POSTING
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread