Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,012 Members 53,233 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP! no sim card - searching for service in my lg g2 ls980

Tip us?
 
Bonnickson
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2014
Unhappy HELP! no sim card - searching for service in my lg g2 ls980

Hi very good morning everyone, I'm new to the forum and I need your help
the day yesterday to install the 4.4.2 rom my ls980 and stopped working since the sim card and reporting ("No sim card-Searching for service") appears
please help
Greetings from Colombia (sorry for my bad English haha)

Google Translate Spanish - English
 
fadi81
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 48
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bressanone

 
DONATE TO ME
Default tell me in detail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnickson View Post
Hi very good morning everyone, I'm new to the forum and I need your help
the day yesterday to install the 4.4.2 rom my ls980 and stopped working since the sim card and reporting ("No sim card-Searching for service") appears
please help
Greetings from Colombia (sorry for my bad English haha)

Google Translate Spanish - English
tell me in detail: which sim you use?... sprint or other gsm sim?..... you unlocked your phone for gsm??..to use gsm network.??.. if yes then you have to apply unlocking method again to phone in working order...
 
Bonnickson
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadi81 View Post
tell me in detail: which sim you use?... sprint or other gsm sim?..... you unlocked your phone for gsm??..to use gsm network.??.. if yes then you have to apply unlocking method again to phone in working order...
1: which sim you use? I do not know: ((before installing the rom Serbian)
2: you unlocked your phone for gsm? I do not know, as I look at that?

how apply unlocking method again ? again go in program and select tot ls980zvc and dll for "re install" ?? or how is ?
xplain to me please


thank you very much for your interest in helping
 
fadi81
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 48
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bressanone

 
DONATE TO ME
Default unlocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnickson View Post
1: which sim you use? I do not know: ((before installing the rom Serbian)
2: you unlocked your phone for gsm? I do not know, as I look at that?

how apply unlocking method again ? again go in program and select tot ls980zvc and dll for "re install" ?? or how is ?
xplain to me please


thank you very much for your interest in helping
try this method to unlock your phone this method is also work in kitkat 4.4.2... you only have to do format your set and after root apply this method
if this method not work then you have to clean install 4.4.2 kitat using lg mobile update tool and then apply this method... i hope it will work for you...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655133
 
Bonnickson
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadi81 View Post
try this method to unlock your phone this method is also work in kitkat 4.4.2... you only have to do format your set and after root apply this method
if this method not work then you have to clean install 4.4.2 kitat using lg mobile update tool and then apply this method... i hope it will work for you...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655133
ok bro thank you, when i arrive my house i realice process and i say you if work
 
Bonnickson
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadi81 View Post
try this method to unlock your phone this method is also work in kitkat 4.4.2... you only have to do format your set and after root apply this method
if this method not work then you have to clean install 4.4.2 kitat using lg mobile update tool and then apply this method... i hope it will work for you...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655133
Espaņol:
muchas gracias

con la version 4.4.2 zvc no funciono de ninguna manera la sim card
me vi obligado a instalar la rom LS980ZV8_13 4.2.2 y realice los pasos del video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH4lu9LBugE) y funciono.. Muchas Gracias

Muchas muchas muchas gracias
PD: Lo escribo en espaņol por si alguien mas alguna vez lo necesita

English:
thank you very much

with version 4.4.2 CVZ did not work in any way the sim card
I was forced to install the rom LS980ZV8_13 4.2.2 (and perform steps video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH4lu9LBugE) and run .. Many Thanks

Many many thank you very much
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more

Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8

Shortly after the USA Unlocked and Developer Editions of the HTC One M8 received the … more

Modernize Your Emails with Email Popup

SMS andHangouts messages likely won’t ever replace traditional Emails for more formal … more

Change Your Toast Notification Style with XToast

Android uses multipletypes of notifications. One of these isknown as a toast notification. … more