Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 42,054 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Volume button

Tip us?

snowcolt17
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Volume button

So last week I notcied that my volume rocker isnt clicking. Its really hard to press. I chatted with tmobile and they said bring it in and they would see if it was a fault in the phone. Its been in a case since i bought it a week after release.

anyways. my only concern is that its rooted and running sinless. Do you think they will also check the knox if i revert it to stock or just look at the hardware part of it? Im sure they wouldnt care but samsung might? should i get it replaced or do it myself?

atlzonly89
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcolt17 View Post
So last week I notcied that my volume rocker isnt clicking. Its really hard to press. I chatted with tmobile and they said bring it in and they would see if it was a fault in the phone. Its been in a case since i bought it a week after release.

anyways. my only concern is that its rooted and running sinless. Do you think they will also check the knox if i revert it to stock or just look at the hardware part of it? Im sure they wouldnt care but samsung might? should i get it replaced or do it myself?

Return to stock via kies, once thats done, call tmobile up tell them the issue, they will troubleshoot, if that fails they will replace it....and no they wont look at the knox (support wont) if the guy at the store is techi then you might have an issue but im not too sure! give that a try

if it works come back and press the thanks button!
The Following User Says Thank You to atlzonly89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]