Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,401 Members 38,639 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lg g3 theme??

Tip us?

ShazZ94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Lg g3 theme??

Hi all I tried to install this themes http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2764782 into my lg optimus g e975 but without success
can someone explain to me how to install it?? In this moment i installed this "MultiHome_Theme_G3_v0.5.apk" but i wanna try the official theme becouse the new UI of g3 is amazing!!
sorry for my bad english

phanluanint
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Just download and install apk file. Then select your style in Home screen setting.
The Following User Says Thank You to phanluanint For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ShazZ94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanluanint View Post
Just download and install apk file. Then select your style in Home screen setting.
i know but when i try to install it ,the phone give to me this message "there is a problem parsing the packpage"

alluebin
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShazZ94 View Post
i know but when i try to install it ,the phone give to me this message "there is a problem parsing the packpage"
Maybe try to clear packageinstaller.apk data

Sent from my car radio
The Following User Says Thank You to alluebin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

umair928
Old
(Last edited by umair928; 1st June 2014 at 07:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 141
You are trying to install the original theme of lg g3, which is not yet ported to other devices.
these apps are extracted from system dump of lg g3 firmware...
EDIT: try lg g3 theme from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2575385
The Following User Says Thank You to umair928 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ShazZ94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by umair928 View Post
You are trying to install the original theme of lg g3, which is not yet ported to other devices.
these apps are extracted from system dump of lg g3 firmware...
EDIT: try lg g3 theme from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2575385

I have already installed this theme Thanks to all

See Saw
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Hi all I tried to install this themes http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2764782 into my lg optimus g e975 but without success
can someone explain to me how to install it?? In this moment i installed this "MultiHome_Theme_G3_v0.5.apk" but i wanna try the official theme becouse the new UI of g3 is amazing!!
sorry for my bad english
you can try this one : h t t p://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2575385

just install them and you can see,but some feature just fit the G2home or if you have update to 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to See Saw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ShazZ94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by See Saw View Post
you can try this one : h t t p://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2575385

just install them and you can see,but some feature just fit the G2home or if you have update to 4.4
the theme is the same that I have installed

See Saw
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
the theme is the same that I have installed

they are always updating