Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,099 Members 45,517 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] nokia lumia 1520

Tip us?

ian619420
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q] nokia lumia 1520

hi does lumia 1520 have google play store? and do games like asphalt 8 modern combat 4 multiplayer work like on android devices? Will you be able to play against people online who have android phone or only windows phone?

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2645

No. Of course not. The very question is silly. I mean, can OS X use the Windows Store? Can Android use the iOS App Store? Can Windows install Linux RPMs or DEBs?

Asphalt 8: Airborne is in the store, free, 5-star rating (very rare, wow!), and says it supports multiplayer. I expect it will work with people playing on Android but I don't know.
Modern Combat 4 is in the store, $7 US, 4.5 stars. It's an Xbox Live game. It supports multiplayer using Xbox Live, (gamertags, etc.) so if that's how the Android version does multiplayer it should work. If not... I have no idea.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.