Ask a question

No registration required

Actionable SMS notification.

OP hawksking

4th June 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

39 posts
So I watching WWDC 2014 yesterday and really liked the Actionable Notification for SMS (dont care about other apps). IMO, its an essential part of phone and I really liked this feature. Anyways, for months now I been trying to find a popup quick reply app that lets me quick reply from lockscreen on my Nexus 5 running CM11. Some stuff I found was SMS popup which didnt work to good on handling multiple messages. I used EvolveSMS for a long time since it would unlock the screen to show you the popup sms and once you hit send it would bring you back to lock screen. However I was looking for something like ChompSMS where it did that but it gave me option to customize my popup menu, I have to option to open, close, reply, delete etc (I can customize buttons) for my popup screen. Plus I can swipe from one message to another if multiple are popping up at the same time. However I was more in line of something Apple introduced, simple and yet elegant, just sms straight from notification bar, pull down and type.

Anything like that?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread