Post Reply

Kikat? Cm?

OP Mr.Wanted

3rd June 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Been waiting for a long time since i saw moto g running kitkat. Only hope is XDA. Any development on? :3

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Wanted For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #2  
ZANKRUT.DOSHI's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
246 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Stop spamming we havent got any kitkat nor cm nor is anyone working on it this is a wrong section to post this question and please read other posts before asking questions
3rd June 2014, 11:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZANKRUT.DOSHI

Stop spamming we havent got any kitkat nor cm nor is anyone working on it this is a wrong section to post this question and please read other posts before asking questions

Are u the admin or mod here?

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app
4th June 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #4  
lols21.10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 124
 
347 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Wanted

Been waiting for a long time since i saw moto g running kitkat. Only hope is XDA. Any development on? :3

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app

No 4.4.2 for now u have to wait
4th June 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Somewhere far, far away...
Thanks Meter: 41
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Wanted

Are u the admin or mod here?

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app

Just search before posting, alright?
You can't post anything which is already there.

And he's not the moderator, but he's a senior member.
Also respect your seniors.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes