FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[Q] Not charge or usb, even off. Charging only in download mode. How fix it?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Ace GT-S5830i, Junior Member on 30th May 2014, 09:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I installed a stock rom and after put a mod rom.. When placed in the charger cable carrying the phone for a few seconds and then stop. Reading some forums I saw that would re-stock the phone to solve the problem. But now only charge in download mode. help me plz
 
 
31st May 2014, 10:09 AM |#2  
eiPeiDweP's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Wrong section.
Someone move it to right section.

What is the last Rom you used?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda app-developers app
31st May 2014, 10:29 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 378
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace GT-S5830i

I installed a stock rom and after put a mod rom.. When placed in the charger cable carrying the phone for a few seconds and then stop. Reading some forums I saw that would re-stock the phone to solve the problem. But now only charge in download mode. help me plz

Can you enter the Download Mode and/ or Recovery Mode? If you can enter the Download Mode, reflash the stock rom using odin. If you can enter Recovery Mode, flash another custom rom after wiping data. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
Last edited by mahithm; 31st May 2014 at 10:32 AM.
31st May 2014, 02:04 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
trying again
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm

Can you enter the Download Mode and/ or Recovery Mode? If you can enter the Download Mode, reflash the stock rom using odin. If you can enter Recovery Mode, flash another custom rom after wiping data. Do post the result. Hope I Helped

Reflashed with [S5830CVJLJ1_S5830CZTOLJ1_S5830CVJLJ1_HOME.tar.md5] fileom.com/xg9kn1ls0btt/S5830CVJLJ1_S5830CZTOLJ1_ZTO.zip
and custom with [Acejb] 4shared.com/get/0EWuSIaX/acejb10
but no use, continue without charge ou usb
Originaly he was GT-S5830c
About process
Wipe data, cahe and with ClockWorkRec5830i wipep Dalvik cache
turned off cell removing battery, sd card and chip
connecting usb cabble pressing Vol+/- and power
tel enter in download mode
in computer Odin v3.07 for GT-S5830C-I-M
repartition unmarked and using stock rom one-package in PDA, without pit
after it put the fone in recovery mode
apply update from sd card,
>ClockWorkRec5830i
>Wipe data, cahe and Dalvik cache
>install zip from sd card/choose zip:
>Acejb.1.0.zip>201303051129-E3-boot.img.zip
>201303051129-modules.zip
>settings.apk acejb_fix1.zip
>systemui.apk acejb_fix1.zip
reboot system and not charging or usb again
3rd June 2014, 01:54 PM |#5  
amolgosavi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag *MUMBAI*
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace GT-S5830i

Reflashed with [S5830CVJLJ1_S5830CZTOLJ1_S5830CVJLJ1_HOME.tar.md5] fileom.com/xg9kn1ls0btt/S5830CVJLJ1_S5830CZTOLJ1_ZTO.zip
and custom with [Acejb] 4shared.com/get/0EWuSIaX/acejb10
but no use, continue without charge ou usb
Originaly he was GT-S5830c
About process
Wipe data, cahe and with ClockWorkRec5830i wipep Dalvik cache
turned off cell removing battery, sd card and chip
connecting usb cabble pressing Vol+/- and power
tel enter in download mode
in computer Odin v3.07 for GT-S5830C-I-M
repartition unmarked and using stock rom one-package in PDA, without pit
after it put the fone in recovery mode
apply update from sd card,
>ClockWorkRec5830i
>Wipe data, cahe and Dalvik cache
>install zip from sd card/choose zip:
>Acejb.1.0.zip>201303051129-E3-boot.img.zip
>201303051129-modules.zip
>settings.apk acejb_fix1.zip
>systemui.apk acejb_fix1.zip
reboot system and not charging or usb again

I dont understand what is your problem?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
3rd June 2014, 03:14 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Maribor
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
How about if you try to flash completely stock rom and then see if the problem is fixed?
The Following User Says Thank You to mitjalol For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 08:47 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitjalol

How about if you try to flash completely stock rom and then see if the problem is fixed?

When u say complete was using pda, phone, boot n csc? If yes, i tried. If not explain me how plz
4th June 2014, 07:01 AM |#8  
amolgosavi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag *MUMBAI*
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace GT-S5830i

When u say complete was using pda, phone, boot n csc? If yes, i tried. If not explain me how plz

Go to this link for easy method for flash stock rom..it is easy becouse there is step by step instruction..

http://www.firealby.blogspot.com/201...msung.html?m=1

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to amolgosavi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2014, 07:19 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 378
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace GT-S5830i

When u say complete was using pda, phone, boot n csc? If yes, i tried. If not explain me how plz

Bro, here is an all-in-one guide to flash stock rom using odin,

How to Unbrick/Flash Official Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i Using Odin/

Hope I Helped
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes